22 Replies Latest reply: Nov 26, 2012 11:11 AM by gominomi RSS

Hey, Maccabi....Capp....I've got a serious question....

With all of the talk about Lag Comp, Buffer Bloat, Matchmaking, etc....I got to thinking. Why doesn't the game just....I don't know...."Work"?  It's really niether here nor there why its happening. It should just work. It shouldn't matter if I'm host, or someone in my lobby from halfway around the world is host or if I'm in a party or not...if the game is checking my ping 10 or more times per second, then there shouldn't ever be a problem.  If I rage quit (which I really try not to do) it ALWAYS migrates host. Whatever is to blame, if I am getting killed time and time again when I shot first, or I get shot before I even come around the corner, or get shot after I am behind cover....there's a PROBLEM. I hate eage quitting, but I get so frustrated that I feel like I don't have a choice. Keep in mind that there are a ton of players that are better than me, and I can deL with flat out getting beat. Happens all of the time....I don't care. But any gamer knows when the game itself is beating them....and not the opponents. Treyarch has top developers, programmers, etc. on their payroll. They just need to figure it out.