7 Replies Latest reply: Nov 25, 2012 9:30 PM by trialstardragon RSS

Care Packages slow like honey....

HotRodGod

I dont have very many gripes about this game at all, worked launch day and works now. No problems of any kind.

But one thing that is annoying is the fact that the chopper that brings the packages take way to long. Yall know what im talking bout.....in realistic time it takes about 10 seconds between when you throw the smoke, till you actually open it.

Like i said realisticly......but in COD games thats a lifetime of wait. Gives enemies ample amout of time to over run your position, and your team mates to take it if you go down.

im never one for the "buff" this and "nerf" that........But cmon treyarch........whats the deal ???

• Re: Care Packages slow like honey....
    Player1234567890

in a realistic way of looking at it, if you throw the smoke the drop isnt going to appear instantly. just pick a defensible position to throw it and defend your own personal objective.

but with most running aroudn with laser hip fire run and gun, they dont comprehend defensible position. lol

Yeah and the fact that teammates can hack your care packages in like 2 secs..

HotRodGod

I dont mean that it should get there instantly, but other COD games had it come faster.....at least it seems that way to me.

And I have had a couple guys hack my package, only twice tho.......

Me- WTF dude ? is that yours ?

Fellow Mate- Bawahahahahaha, nope who cares ? thats why i dont run care package on mine...............

So evidently its alright to take yur teams packages, thats how we play now......Awesome !!!!!

trialstardragon

It is meant to take that long to make you have to watch and defend it and give the enemy time to shoot it down or hunt you down to kill you and steal it. it is not meant to arrive in 5 seconds or less that would just be stupid.

CP stealing has always happened in the game and always will. Never throw you cp near other teammates or when they are around. Or risk having it stolen. Just because you call it in does not mean you own it. There is no owning of cps in this game,

HotRodGod

Oooohhhhhhhhhhh ??? I got it now, i kill people to get everyone else a package ??? Now i get it !!!!!

My apologies....it was stupid for me to think they were mine in the first place.

WTF was i thinking ???

SitRepPro

If a t teammate tries taking mine I will make sure he leaves the game.  I will run around with him firing my unsurpressed weapon and then corner trap him when I get the chance.  Someone tried it and I couldn't re-reoll it so if he wants to effectively boost for the other team I will happily harrass him until he drops out.

trialstardragon

ya know what I do to those kinds of players. I ignore them and just go about killing anyone their shots draw to me and then watch them quit becaue their attempt to troll failed. And I cannot be trapped for I will suicide if trapped and not care about the death. So that does not work either.

So your method is not really viable to those that do not care about what you try to do. Use a CP in a match with randoms and face teh chance it will be stolen. Play in hc and shoot them for stealing it and face the chance you will get booted. I love when that happens.

Never use cp's in random pub matches, only in matches with friends you trust.