4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 25, 2012 8:35 PM by Lunar---tick RSS

Rage quit

Lunar---tick

I'm done with caring. Every time i pull host i will hit the ps button upon host migration. Not only that i will wait until the end of the game just piss the other players off.  If you have a problem with it, get a decent connection and host your own damn games.

Once i'm done pissing people off and got my moneys worth of entertainment  i'll take my copy of bo2 out the backyard and use the ****** as over priced frisbee, it's good for nothing else.

It's a catch 22 " bend over and grab your ankles" philosophy.

• Re: Rage quit

Congratulations, here have a cookie.

Lunar---tick

Here's a tip, stop giving away your mothers cookies. Her money could be better spent on crack or at least some contreception "seems a little late" . God forbid spend some money on a decent internet connection.

Or  quit whinging about the game a **** OFF AND PLAY SOMETHING ELSE!!

i love this damn game!

Lunar---tick

If i **** off will you pick up hosting duties? If you pull host as much as i do all i can say is good luck with your gaming experience. You'll need it. May aswell start a game and go outside and mow the lawn.

Why buy another game to play, i purchased THIS game to play.

If you went to the pub and puchased a beer only to find out it's full of water. Would you want the beer you payed for or would you buy another beer? This is a serious question, i bet you cant answer it correctly.