11 Replies Latest reply: Nov 29, 2012 9:31 AM by mubalzich69 RSS

CAN YOU PLEASE FIX THE DESYNCHRONIZATION?!?!?!??!

adw1983

I just went 15-37 in a game where I SHOULD HAVE gone 32-20.

Our team lost the match because I couldn't get hit detection.

I made a video of all the bullshit in that 10 minute match, but 2 minutes was not enough.

I will have to make 5 videos(!!!)

ALWAYS losing close quarter combats.

ALWAYS.

ALL the time.

EVERY time.

Hit detection is way off.

I die in one single hit from their SMGs.

I can round a corner and fill them with lead and they don't die, because the host figures they need a chance to react.

They can round a corner and kill me before they have even rounded the corner on their screen.

It's the same as when hosting in Black Ops 1 -- you're always behind the enemy.

FIX THIS ARTIFICIAL DELAY FOR CLIENTS WITH GOOD CONNECTIONS IN YOUR LAG COMPENSATION NOW, PLEASE -- IT ONLY RUINS THE GAME FOR PEOPLE WITH GOOD CONNECTIONS!

Not to mention it makes people quit the game.

When I shoot someone five times with a 50 damage weapon, they should die unless they have 300 health.

Not STRAFE out of my line of fire serverside as if this was the matrix, and shoot me around a corner -- once again showing that I'm both behind them and that they have a MASSIVE advantage DESPITE THEM HAVING THE WORSE CONNECTION.

By the GODS.

Apart from godly SMGs and horrible networking, this game is the best CoD since CoD4.

Just add recoil OR massive sway to the SMGs AND fix the desynchronization that causes semi-automatic weapons to constantly miss when you should have hit.

Yes.

I am mad.

I'm furious.

• Re: CAN YOU PLEASE FIX THE DESYNCHRONIZATION?!?!?!??!
    ChronicCritic

I seriously dont think whatever is causing this is repairable, Ir would be nice for the people at activision to at least acknowlege the problem like the folks at IW eventually did on MW3 and tell us whats really happeningyou know...Whats causing those people who lag behind so much that they only see the last shot or two and dont have time to react or how those people who dont notice any

lag comp sync issues are getting ahead jump on the enemy and essentailly getting easy kills.

I personally think its time for this billion dollar game title to get DEDICATED SERVERS across the board.

I never had a problem finding a good server when playing BC2,BF3 or homefront and playing for hours on end without a single Host migration,LAg spike,dashboarding host,etc, and those developers spend far more money and time developing their games and supporting them for years after release.

Activision can no longer get away with a claim that they cant provide dedicated servers because their game sells so well.

adw1983

Once again the lag hits.

Ican't hit enemies I am aiming on.

I can't kill multiple opponents because I can't even kill one of them in order to move on to the next because my 50 damage weapon cannot hit a single target twice when I shoot them while they are stationary because hit-detection is full second delayed -- AND I'M ON A 4 BAR WHILE THEY ARE ON A 3 BAR!

Rage quit number 30 is a fact.

That's 6 times as many as in Modern Warfare 3 -- and I played Modern Warfare 3 ten times as much I have played Black Ops 2 so far!!

Judging from today's connectivity -- number 31, 32 and 33 are soon to follow.

The games don't even show up in theater mode.

Edit:

31 and 32.

I do better with my pistol than my primary because I can outrun the lag to a larger degree with the pistol.

It's not my connection.
    It's not my skill.

It's not my opponent's skills.

They simply kill me in one bullet, while my actions need to go through a freaking bureaucracy to be allowed to get into the game if my actions interact with other players.

I was going to play all night long, but I'd rather just sit and knit a scarf or something.

FIX IT FFS! ¤#¤#%#&%¤#&#%

Edit: My KD has gone down by .10 in two days -- even though my skill has only gone up.

If I pop in CoD4 -- I know I will go 50 - 0 with the impossible odds I'm stacked up against in this game right now.

I know some of my opponents are skilled.

I don't rage because I lose.

I have rage quit 3 winning games the past two days, too while I'm going positive, because I HATE not hitting stuff with my semis.

My semi-automatic accuracy SHOULD BE 25% -- but it's stooping towards 20% right now, and that's because my accuracy is close to 15% the past two days, nearly half of what I see on my screen.

What's funny is you probably played the exact same team the game before on a different host and went 50-10. This is the most inconsistent game I've ever seen.

adw1983

Pretty close.

My games today:

1: 13-10 loss (TDM)

2: 18-11 loss (TDM)

3: 11-5 loss (TDM)

4: 18-5 win (DEM - 1 plant 1 defuse)

5: 28-9 win (DEM - 0 plants 0 defuse)

6: 25-9 win (HQ - 2 caps 2 defend)

7: 37-16 win (HQ - 0 caps 1 defend -- Are the leaderboards bugged??)

8: 58-25 win (HQ - 1 caps 4 defends)

9: 34-27 loss (HQ - 3 caps 5 defends)

10: 25-14 win (HQ - 1 caps 4 defends)

11: 16-37 loss (HQ - 0 caps 2 defends)

12: 2-2 loss (TDM - Host dashboarded)

13: 19-11 (KC - 16 confirms 3 denies)

14: 18-13 (KC - 15 confirms 1 denies)

15: 19-13 (KC - 0 confirms 0 denies -- Yep, the leaderboards are bugged)

16: 19-30 (HQ - 1 capture 1 defend)

17: 8-13 (HQ - 0 captures 0 defend -- Not even a bug: We lost 250 - 0)

Extremes are underlined.

OK pay 89.99 a month for my Internet I'm dead befor I can get one shot off and it feels like I'm shooting marshmallows  for bullets

I'm having the same issues as everybody else.  I can't consistently reach a middle ground its either me destroying people or I don't stand a chance.  The only reason my k/d (1.3 k/d) is positive is because of getting killstreaks and those killstreaks doing the work for me.  I have had some of the best games I have ever had in any COD (33-4 type games) then I follow that up by getting one shot every confrontation the next match and finishing 6-17.  I'm not some professional player and it takes me a little while to get used to games before I start dominating, but I know where I should be at and I know my skill level is better then most when it comes to fps games.  Most games like BLOPS 1 and BF3 I will be between 1.6 - 2.0 k/d and I will actually get matches consistently aorund my average k/d.  I never have issues like this on any other games like this game or MW3 before I sold it.