11 Replies Latest reply: Dec 1, 2012 3:45 PM by mallafornia RSS

Whos lagging?

K1ller_911

Im lagging, your lagging, she's lagging, he's lagging, were all lagging..yay!

• Re: Whos lagging?

Lagging bad.

tedge

I can only tolerate about 3-4 games every few days. Between the lag and stupid spawns it's impossible for me to have fun playing this game. The game is terrible.

redskynyrd

Multiplayer is one big steaming pile of....but what is Vonderhaar talking about when he does? Everything but the main issue for most multiplayers, llllllaaaaaagggggg!

I'm usually well past 1st prestige on the past games but I haven't played nearly as much because of the lag. I guess they'll fix it or attempt to when they damn well please. It should have been fixed before they released it. It's not like this is their first game, right?

featherman84

Everybody's lagging, it's a big fat orgy of lag

doobie0626

it will get sorted out a few weeks before the new cod is released so everyone come back saying this one was so much better. like that every year.

No, What they will do is release a patch one week before christmas, place on very good severs,then hope that their sales increase. once they finish making their money for the holiday season, then they'll turn back on the messed up servers. before patch1.03, I thought they finally got thier act together,but then the truth came forward. I know it won't solve all problems,but they need to look into dedicated servers, this host thing is outdated.

mallafornia

I 'was' one of the lucky ones who had no issues. Since the patch, I had two freezes where I had to manually reset my PS3.

Other than the 2 freezes, I 'Had' no other issues. Put on the game today and savage lag and host migrations which ended back in the lobby because of loosing connection to host. When I last played on tuesday, everything was fine. What the hell happened since tuesday? I didn't see anything about an update. I'm also being put into French and Spanish lobbies, which I find strange because up 'till tuesday, I was always put into lobbies with Irish (I'm also from Ireland) and British players.

cybizzorg

In Utah everytime I play now it's one orange bar.  I was full green for a while, then BLAM!  recently, it's one orange bar, nothing but Mexicans (I don't mean that with hate, I mean they are Mexican flags, Spanish speaking, probably far away), it's laggy, it's glitchy, and there are most certainly people using hacks and cheats.  I feel like I'm almost playing MW3 again. 

hyper72

Played mw3 tonight found the game play ok ish. But there is still lag, is this the future of online play crapppppp

mallafornia

Unfortunatly, you might be right. If you think of it, 60 euro for the game, 50 euro a month for internet to be able to play online (and an extra 50 quid for people on Xbox) to be dealing with this shite! Some fools we are!