10 Replies Latest reply: Feb 24, 2013 11:29 PM by asv34671 RSS

stats reset

baseline31

My stats were reset due to circumstances out of my control and I've seen people on here who have gotten their prestige/stats back. I was wondering if I could get help with this. I sent a PM to Cutpurse and I don't know if he actually reads these or not, but I'm pretty sure he reads the support forums so I wanted to post on here. I was forth prestige and I dont see myself playing this game close to as much as I did, if all these weapon prestiges/camos/levels are all lost. Please help me Treyarch/Activision!

• Re: stats reset
    baseline31

and if someone who can change this reads this, my gamertag on Xbox is baseline304

Wattus28

yeah same here if read psn wattus28 xbox live
    was prestige 4 level 16

i was prestige 2 level 30 ish and every single stat of mine was reset too when i was "disconnected from the black ops 2 servers" temporarily the other day. this was on ps3 and my psn name is 'Relentless869' if anyone can actually help

Wattus28

by anychance did anyone get the reset after playing a local game like i did?

ATLAS

PS3, I played local for 10-15 minutes then went back to online multiplayer and all stats reset. I was 6th presteige lvl 29

Texasdaddy817

Same thing happened to me I was only prestige 1 level 46 I was playing a local match and got a msg saying some data was corrupted and the stats would be reset, for some reason I still kept my prestige card but nothing else, I'm not all that good but it still took me a while to get to where I was and now it's all gone, I'm sure I won't get anything back, bops2 doesn't seem to care about trying to make this right.

E1337SWEET

same thing happened to me unexpectedly (ps3) stats reset from prestige 2 very frustating please manually reset because the form is not working, and it won't link my account to get me to the form

Please help me! I have PS3. Call of duty: Black Ops. My user name is Pashok11. Му stats was reset from prestige 10 level 44 to level 1. Now when I play, the points do not recruited and I can not go with the first level. Help me please.