5 Replies Latest reply: Dec 6, 2012 7:43 AM by MLGTWISTED RSS

Lag Ops 2.

MLGTWISTED

Think this maybe ps3 but its all the same, what do u think?

• Re: Lag Ops 2.
    IllusionGames

Very well said, excellent video.  I must disagree however about the online users, between xbox and ps3 I am certain the numbers are close, 300 - 400,000 players are missing, that is 600,000 average and max 800,000.   It has not even been a month after release, they are all babies, complainers and whinners, yes, that is what it is, this many people mean nothing... wait yes they do $65.00 each.

triiviium-

Just a slight education lesson on the amount of users online. 7 in the morning is the least traffic in the entire day especially on a week day. Peek ours happen between 3 P.M. to about 10 or 11 P.M.

Lag is going to be in any online game. How many matches do you get this lag that you showed in the begining of the clip? I find it hard to think the game runs like this for you all the time when you give us a game clip of you owning the lobby.

Treyarch does care. They tweet out almost everyday saying if your having lag issues or system freeze issues fill out this QA so we can find and fix these issues.

They have hardly had time to launch patches. Give it a little time.

Am I saying that I don't think there aren't things wrong? No. But I'm just saying be patient.

I get these sort of BS deaths and worse every single game. Yesterday I unloaded an entire clip of a FAL on target only to lose the gunfight to someone that was looking to other way when I started firing. I really want to enjoy this game but it's hard to.

MLGTWISTED

Yeah the lag explains pretty much was is happening to everyone.