48 Replies Latest reply: Dec 11, 2012 5:32 PM by slickbuster84 RSS

Lots of updates coming, ghost,smg's and more

Ss78_

This is what the ps3 is getting so it could be pretty similar for the xbox.

 

http://community.callofduty.com/message/413598388#413598388

 

6 Dec 2012 – PS3 Game Update (1.04) Notes:

 

New Features & Feature Improvements

 

Added support for posting Live Stream URLs to Twitter.

Improved audio/rumble responsiveness when hitting enemies with gunfire.

Improved overall communication of Double XP when enabled.

AAR better communicates how much XP was earned in each match.

Added the ability to "View League Teams" from any player's Playercard.

Added the ability to “View Playercard” from League solo leaderboards.

Added a number of security system enhancements.

Added Hardcore Kill Confirmed playlist to the Hardcore category

 

 

Issues Addressed

 

Fixed a rare hang (“Awaiting Textures”) upon loading into maps when joining a session in progress after fresh boot.

Game now resets the Care Package for a non-owner if the owner re-rolls the package using the Engineer perk.

Players with Black Hat PDA can no longer hack a Care Package faster than the owner can capture it.

Addressed an exploit where modified console hackers could maliciously spread infected films to other users.

Added a fail-safe to prevent spawn trapping in CTF.

Increased sight checks on turrets to improve spawning algorithms.

Fixed a number of new UI error messages reported by users.

Addressed a number of issues that would cause friendly/enemy color indicators on equipment and scorestreaks to display as the wrong team.

Improved overall Theater and Live Streaming stability.

Improved film rendering stability and made progression bar more accurate while rendering a film.

Addressed issues which prevented some master challenges from being completed.

Precision challenge “Wet Work” will now unlock with 10 kills.

The wins challenge will now account for all FFA modes when ending a match with a tie (if you are in the top 3).

Players that help with the “Synchronized Attack” challenge now get credit for it.

Players will not be able to manually take control of their AGR if they die at the exact moment that their AGR deploys.

Emblem Editor no longer closes the current emblem when discarding changes.

Players using Ghost will no longer be invisible at all times in Custom Games with the mini-map option set to “constant”.

Players using Ghost and a Suppressor attachment will no longer appear on the enemy’s minimap while shooting and moving while a UAV is up.

The median for the K/D graph in the AAR is set to 1.0 instead of 0.0.

Players can no longer get on top of the shrubs in Nuketown 2025.

Thermal vision overlay no longer appears using the VTOL glitch.

Kills from the explosion on the explosive crossbow bolt now count towards challenges.

Counter UAV no longer remains for the rest of the game after a host migration.

Clan tag is no longer locked immediately after prestige.

Offline profiles can no longer be exploited to join online games when an online profile is also signed in.

Multi-team games no longer count as a tie if an entire team quits.

Fixed an area in Express where K9 Unit dogs could get stuck.

EMP grenades no longer affect the CODcaster HUD.

Party Privacy count no longer affects how many bots will spawn in Combat Training.

Shadows seen through sniper scopes now render more correctly.

Players can no longer stand on invisible collision in Carrier.

“Drop Shot” medal is no longer awarded after standing back up.

Players can now copy a custom class to the extra prestige slot.

 

 

Gameplay Balancing

 

The following is a list of numerous gameplay balancing tweaks that were made after thorough review of statistical data from usage patterns of weapons, equipment, perks and scorestreaks since launch.

 

Scorestreaks:

UAV: cost increased from 350 to 425.

Lightning Strike: added 750ms delay

 

 

Equipment/Grenades:

Bouncing Betty: increased the grace period between trigger and activation by 200ms.

Sensor Grenade: increased the range (now 1000 units), frequency (now 800ms between pings), and amount of time (now 6s) that players appear after explosion.

Concussion Grenade: decreased movement penalty and turn speed penalty when hit.

 

 

SMGs:

All: increased hip fire recoil.

All: increased max hip fire spread from 4.75 to 5.

All: reduced bullet penetration.

MSMC: increased recoil slightly.

PDW-57: increased recoil slightly.

 

Assault Rifles:

All: reduced idle sway for more reliable long-range aiming.

XM8: reduced lethal range of 3-hit kills from 250 to 50 inches.

XM8 + Select Fire: increased recoil.

FAL OSW + Select Fire: increased recoil.

SWAT-556 + Select Fire: increased recoil.

MTAR: Made auto aim values consistent with all other assault rifles.

 

Sniper Rifles:

All: increased hip fire spread.

All + Laser Sight: increased hip fire spread.

XPR-50: increased recoil slightly.

 

 

Shotguns:

R870: reduced one-hit kill range by 45 inches.

 

 

Pistols:

B23R: reduced headshot multiplier from 1.4 to 1.

KAP-40: reduced headshot multiplier from 1.4 to 1

  • Re: Lots of updates coming, ghost,smg's and more
    trialstardragon

    If any of those hit the xbox I can see people raging about some of them. such as the reduced range on the sg that it can get one shot kills.

     

    and for the snipers taht even with the laser they still get increased hip fire spread now. will make the QSers unhappy about that.

     

    the smg crowd will be really unhappy because of how the smgs got the worst of the nerfs it seems.

     

    So yep, these forums will soon see lots of more rage posts and very few thank you posts if this happens on the xbox.

    • Re: Lots of updates coming, ghost,smg's and more

      let em cry. for a first patch, this is great, lots of tweaks and i think there all justified.

    • Re: Lots of updates coming, ghost,smg's and more
      LifeSong1

      I'll start out.  Thanks Treyarch for making the game more balanced and addressing the issues.

       

      I say that honestly. Yeah some things I may not like because they may nerf the gun I am using, but if it makes for a more balanced game and makes it so it can be fair/accurate for all users then I'm all for the change.

       

      You are right in that there will probably be a bunch of rage posts, but Treyarch happens to be the ones with the most (aka ALL) of the data and they can analyze the data. The numbers aren't going to lie.  Let's just hope they make the correct analysis of the numbers and make some good balance changes.

    • Re: Lots of updates coming, ghost,smg's and more

       

      and for the snipers taht even with the laser they still get increased hip fire spread now. will make the QSers unhappy about that.

       

       

      Putting in more hip fire spread wont matter really, because most people dont hipfire to often. It won't affect me because i  will usually just quick scope them in my face rather than noscope or barrel stuff them. If i do noScope its usually by accident or a basically a panick shot. I can see that getting a little annoying for semi automatic snipers though, but hey its a game and people will always be able to overcome and conquer things.

  • Re: Lots of updates coming, ghost,smg's and more
    UKYank

    Impressive list of fixes, I'll still reserve judgemnt on how well this improves the game.

  • Re: Lots of updates coming, ghost,smg's and more
    PerEverto13

    Oh thank you treyarch. Looking forward to HCKC been playing core and i hate core....any ideas when this will hit xbox? Was this already instituted on PS3 or just accepted by sony?

  • Re: Lots of updates coming, ghost,smg's and more

    This patch seems great!

     

    Don't get the UAV whinage thou, just shoot the buggers down and collect your points from them. But I don't mind it needing more points to use. Seems like a good call.

     

    And nice nerfs to SMG's, buffs and nerfs for AR's and good to see Snipers are getting more hampered in close ranges. Pistols are really strong guns in this game, so I think it was ok to take the headshot multiplier away. They still kill pretty fast without it.

     

    Only thing that is missing in this patch, is the "revenge spawn" system fix. I don't understand why this system is in the game in the first place.

  • Re: Lots of updates coming, ghost,smg's and more
    obzi

    I like the vast majority of this but yeah, let's see it in practice before we pass judgement.

  • Re: Lots of updates coming, ghost,smg's and more

    A very nice list of adjustment, all things I wanted wanted to see. Guess the Black Box monitoring is working out. Finally people have a reason to use other weapons besides the SMGs.

  • Re: Lots of updates coming, ghost,smg's and more
    KoRny1

    all those fixes and none of them are anything I care about. Where is ~1 second increase in time you can stand still with Ghost?

    Where is the recalibration/removal of lag compensation?

    • Re: Lots of updates coming, ghost,smg's and more

      KoRny1 wrote:

       

      all those fixes and none of them are anything I care about. Where is ~1 second increase in time you can stand still with Ghost?

      Where is the recalibration/removal of lag compensation?

       

      I can tell you right now that it's unlikely they will patching any connection related aspects until after xmas. This is simply because the player population experiences another boom during late december, this new wave bolsters the playerbase which will actually  improve matchmaking purely on its own. Plus people play a hell of a lot more during xmas holidays providing the most round the clock juicy data to help tweak the code. This is why proper tweaking will likely only occur after this period since all the eggs have filled the basket by that point. It's the same with many other big titles. Expect the patch sometime in January.

      • Re: Lots of updates coming, ghost,smg's and more
        Ss78_

        This seems to be the general consensus on that issue but we can always hope. For the time being we'll have to be happy with this quite substantial list of tweaks/changes and who knows maybe the xbox update has even more..

        • Re: Lots of updates coming, ghost,smg's and more

          It's definitley preferrable  they make the adjustments post xmas (for the reasons mentioned) because it would allow for a truer, more encapsulating improvement in the long term. To  address it now would be premature and therefore more likely to be unsatisfactory, elongating the pain deeper into next year as well as wasting an authorised patch opportunity from the powers that be.

          Might as well concetrate on going out and getting smashed over this month to help cope with any crappy online experience.

          • Re: Lots of updates coming, ghost,smg's and more
            Ss78_

            RatedM wrote:

             

            Might as well concetrate on going out and getting smashed over this month to help cope with any crappy online experience.

            Since there's already a good bit of snow outside my door today the getting smashed might be better indoors and on occasion it has been known to make the online experience more fun. You do miss out on the santa hats and festive mischief that goes on outside though.

  • Re: Lots of updates coming, ghost,smg's and more
    Run_N_Gunning_Camper

    I still think the SMGs will still rule. The map design and CQC on a lot of map is made for SMG battles. If the recoil of the SMGs will be sufficient enough, then we will see an increase use of the Assault rifles.

  • Re: Lots of updates coming, ghost,smg's and more
    NJC22312

    If these changes do in fact make it to the Xbox (not holding my breath) as long as we get HCKC...I can totally overlook any of the other changes I don't agree with!

  • Re: Lots of updates coming, ghost,smg's and more
    DaddyTinman

    Still need adjustments to League Play score when rental players on your side drop out.  The loss should be less lossy and the penalty to those exiting the game should be lossy more so.

  • Re: Lots of updates coming, ghost,smg's and more

    Ss78_ wrote:

     

    This is what the ps3 is getting so it could be pretty similar for the xbox.

     

    http://community.callofduty.com/message/413598388#413598388

     

    6 Dec 2012 – PS3 Game Update (1.04) Notes:

     

    New Features & Feature Improvements

     

    Added support for posting Live Stream URLs to Twitter.

    Improved audio/rumble responsiveness when hitting enemies with gunfire.

    Improved overall communication of Double XP when enabled.

    AAR better communicates how much XP was earned in each match.

    Added the ability to "View League Teams" from any player's Playercard.

    Added the ability to “View Playercard” from League solo leaderboards.

    Added a number of security system enhancements.

    Added Hardcore Kill Confirmed playlist to the Hardcore category

     

     

    Issues Addressed

     

    Fixed a rare hang (“Awaiting Textures”) upon loading into maps when joining a session in progress after fresh boot.

    Game now resets the Care Package for a non-owner if the owner re-rolls the package using the Engineer perk.

    Players with Black Hat PDA can no longer hack a Care Package faster than the owner can capture it.

    Addressed an exploit where modified console hackers could maliciously spread infected films to other users.

    Added a fail-safe to prevent spawn trapping in CTF.

    Increased sight checks on turrets to improve spawning algorithms.

    Fixed a number of new UI error messages reported by users.

    Addressed a number of issues that would cause friendly/enemy color indicators on equipment and scorestreaks to display as the wrong team.

    Improved overall Theater and Live Streaming stability.

    Improved film rendering stability and made progression bar more accurate while rendering a film.

    Addressed issues which prevented some master challenges from being completed.

    Precision challenge “Wet Work” will now unlock with 10 kills.

    The wins challenge will now account for all FFA modes when ending a match with a tie (if you are in the top 3).

    Players that help with the “Synchronized Attack” challenge now get credit for it.

    Players will not be able to manually take control of their AGR if they die at the exact moment that their AGR deploys.

    Emblem Editor no longer closes the current emblem when discarding changes.

    Players using Ghost will no longer be invisible at all times in Custom Games with the mini-map option set to “constant”.

    Players using Ghost and a Suppressor attachment will no longer appear on the enemy’s minimap while shooting and moving while a UAV is up.

    The median for the K/D graph in the AAR is set to 1.0 instead of 0.0.

    Players can no longer get on top of the shrubs in Nuketown 2025.

    Thermal vision overlay no longer appears using the VTOL glitch.

    Kills from the explosion on the explosive crossbow bolt now count towards challenges.

    Counter UAV no longer remains for the rest of the game after a host migration.

    Clan tag is no longer locked immediately after prestige.

    Offline profiles can no longer be exploited to join online games when an online profile is also signed in.

    Multi-team games no longer count as a tie if an entire team quits.

    Fixed an area in Express where K9 Unit dogs could get stuck.

    EMP grenades no longer affect the CODcaster HUD.

    Party Privacy count no longer affects how many bots will spawn in Combat Training.

    Shadows seen through sniper scopes now render more correctly.

    Players can no longer stand on invisible collision in Carrier.

    “Drop Shot” medal is no longer awarded after standing back up.

    Players can now copy a custom class to the extra prestige slot.

     

     

    Gameplay Balancing

     

    The following is a list of numerous gameplay balancing tweaks that were made after thorough review of statistical data from usage patterns of weapons, equipment, perks and scorestreaks since launch.

     

    Scorestreaks:

    UAV: cost increased from 350 to 425.

    Lightning Strike: added 750ms delay

     

     

    Equipment/Grenades:

    Bouncing Betty: increased the grace period between trigger and activation by 200ms.

    Sensor Grenade: increased the range (now 1000 units), frequency (now 800ms between pings), and amount of time (now 6s) that players appear after explosion.

    Concussion Grenade: decreased movement penalty and turn speed penalty when hit.

     

     

    SMGs:

    All: increased hip fire recoil.

    All: increased max hip fire spread from 4.75 to 5.

    All: reduced bullet penetration.

    MSMC: increased recoil slightly.

    PDW-57: increased recoil slightly.

     

    Assault Rifles:

    All: reduced idle sway for more reliable long-range aiming.

    XM8: reduced lethal range of 3-hit kills from 250 to 50 inches.

    XM8 + Select Fire: increased recoil.

    FAL OSW + Select Fire: increased recoil.

    SWAT-556 + Select Fire: increased recoil.

    MTAR: Made auto aim values consistent with all other assault rifles.

     

    Sniper Rifles:

    All: increased hip fire spread.

    All + Laser Sight: increased hip fire spread.

    XPR-50: increased recoil slightly.

     

     

    Shotguns:

    R870: reduced one-hit kill range by 45 inches.

     

     

    Pistols:

    B23R: reduced headshot multiplier from 1.4 to 1.

    KAP-40: reduced headshot multiplier from 1.4 to 1

    How about a little INCREASE on LMG bullet penetration while they are at it?

     

    BS that the SMGs can penetrate better than the LMGs.

  • Re: Lots of updates coming, ghost,smg's and more

    Don't see shy the m8 is getting nerf it's perfect good range good fire of rate  fully auto had a lil recoil

  • Re: Lots of updates coming, ghost,smg's and more
    Noob_Lyncher

    So, I get the Remington gold in the first week, never use it again because I want to get other guns gold, and now it's going to be reduced to crap like the S12, and I won't get a chance to go on a week-straight bender with the Remington like everyone else I play against does? Damnit.

    • Re: Lots of updates coming, ghost,smg's and more
      ChronoZombie

      Noob_Lyncher wrote:

       

      So, I get the Remington gold in the first week, never use it again because I want to get other guns gold, and now it's going to be reduced to crap like the S12, and I won't get a chance to go on a week-straight bender with the Remington like everyone else I play against does? Damnit.

      I'm in the exact same boat.  Ifinished the KSG and am using the weak S12 and M1216 just to get diamond for my R870, which I now won't use as much.

       

      The more I think about it, If they are "decreasing the one hit kill range", then maybe, just maybe, the damage profile at longer range will stay the same, but the damage at the end of the range desperately needs to be buffed.  If I have time to hit you three or four times with a pump action shotgun, you deserve to die. If I had any other gun in the game, including a semi auto pistol, you would have been dead long before the thrid shell was chambered.

       

      And what is with breaking the B23 and Tac45?  No headshot damage bonus?  That's ridiculous.

       

      I have long hoped for a TKO rule on pump actions.  Three hits in a short time and you die, no matter the actual damage done.

  • Re: Lots of updates coming, ghost,smg's and more

    No response to the lag issues, what a shocker. I remember MW3 admitted a month after release there were conenction issues and began patching, eventually it started to smooth out. BO1 they never admitted it and with BO2 they still wont admit it. GG.

    • Re: Lots of updates coming, ghost,smg's and more

      IW could not avoid admitting to problems because we were all clearly playing against people in far flung corners of the planet, plainly something was wrong with the matchmaking and it was the disasterous and retarded geolocation system which damaged playability for most of the games lifecycle for many. Also parties were suffering under a rediculous "averaging" of  ping system. That is why IW were forced to admit there was connectivity problems (which were derived from the matchmaking and party system). BO2s problems are different and it should hopefully be fixable for most.

  • Re: Lots of updates coming, ghost,smg's and more
    Delta9

    I just hope Xbox 360 gets a patch soon if not you'll see me playing Halo 4...

  • Re: Lots of updates coming, ghost,smg's and more

    I'm happy I primarily use a LMG and this isn't affecting me personally at all, other than less cheap deaths by the hands of other players.

  • Re: Lots of updates coming, ghost,smg's and more
    Ss78_

    It looks like HC FFA has been removed for HC KC on the ps3. This isn't good for me but what can you do? Looks like I'll need to suss out HC KC, never played it HC on MW3 so at least it's going to be a challenge.

  • Re: Lots of updates coming, ghost,smg's and more

    Considering the high rate of fire and high damage of the SMGs compared to ARs and LMGs I think they should go further and reduce range and damage too.

     

    Ping based (and only ping) matchmaking should really be the no.1 priority though. It's so poor right now it results in horrendously lopsided lobbies where foreign players are given god mode while the host goes negative regardless of ability and then rage quits resulting in the most host migrations ever seen in a COD game - despite the threat of probation. This should tell Treyarch everything they need to know about the matchmaking and lag comp situation as it stands.

  • Re: Lots of updates coming, ghost,smg's and more

    5 solid kills for a UAV? that's bull

  • Re: Lots of updates coming, ghost,smg's and more

    If they increase UAV, they better decrease everything else...

  • Re: Lots of updates coming, ghost,smg's and more

    I haven't seen this posted anywhere and I didn't want to create a 2 post thread..... But has anyone used the Tomahawk? Maybe its just me, but It seems slower than it did in Bops1.  Feels like there is a slight delay when throwing it that makes it completely unusable. Needs fixed. Also, If you are in melee range, the tomahawk should automatically hit imo.

  • Re: Lots of updates coming, ghost,smg's and more
    Suicidal_Hitman

    no fix to the actual game though huh?

    just a heap of nonsense.

    FIX THE DAMMMMMMMMMMM GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

    I AM SICK OF THIS CRAP

    • Re: Lots of updates coming, ghost,smg's and more

      Suicidal_Hitman wrote:

       

      no fix to the actual game though huh?

      just a heap of nonsense.

      FIX THE DAMMMMMMMMMMM GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! !!!!

      I AM SICK OF THIS CRAP

       

      If they never fixed it in blops 1, and ignored it over and over again just like there doing now why would you belive that they would even fix this game? They had 2 years to fix the lag, yet this game came out worse than blops 1. I have no faith in treyarch what so ever. A company that adjusts the game before actually fixing the lag is stupid. For all we know smgs may only seem overpowered because of the huge lag compensation this game has. The main issue is lag, and treyarch never plans to fix it. COD has made them millions every year, yet there are still no dedicated servers. Shows how much they care!

  • Re: Lots of updates coming, ghost,smg's and more
    omegaserious

    what about connection issues, lag and all those sh*t that make this garbage unplayable

  • Re: Lots of updates coming, ghost,smg's and more
    McGlockin

    Ss78_ wrote:

     

    This is what the ps3 is getting so it could be pretty similar for the xbox.

     

    http://community.callofduty.com/message/413598388#413598388

     

    6 Dec 2012 – PS3 Game Update (1.04) Notes:

     

    New Features & Feature Improvements

     

    Added support for posting Live Stream URLs to Twitter.

    Improved audio/rumble responsiveness when hitting enemies with gunfire.

    Improved overall communication of Double XP when enabled.

    AAR better communicates how much XP was earned in each match.

    Added the ability to "View League Teams" from any player's Playercard.

    Added the ability to “View Playercard” from League solo leaderboards.

    Added a number of security system enhancements.

    Added Hardcore Kill Confirmed playlist to the Hardcore category

     

     

    Issues Addressed

     

    Fixed a rare hang (“Awaiting Textures”) upon loading into maps when joining a session in progress after fresh boot.

    Game now resets the Care Package for a non-owner if the owner re-rolls the package using the Engineer perk.

    Players with Black Hat PDA can no longer hack a Care Package faster than the owner can capture it.

    Addressed an exploit where modified console hackers could maliciously spread infected films to other users.

    Added a fail-safe to prevent spawn trapping in CTF.

    Increased sight checks on turrets to improve spawning algorithms.

    Fixed a number of new UI error messages reported by users.

    Addressed a number of issues that would cause friendly/enemy color indicators on equipment and scorestreaks to display as the wrong team.

    Improved overall Theater and Live Streaming stability.

    Improved film rendering stability and made progression bar more accurate while rendering a film.

    Addressed issues which prevented some master challenges from being completed.

    Precision challenge “Wet Work” will now unlock with 10 kills.

    The wins challenge will now account for all FFA modes when ending a match with a tie (if you are in the top 3).

    Players that help with the “Synchronized Attack” challenge now get credit for it.

    Players will not be able to manually take control of their AGR if they die at the exact moment that their AGR deploys.

    Emblem Editor no longer closes the current emblem when discarding changes.

    Players using Ghost will no longer be invisible at all times in Custom Games with the mini-map option set to “constant”.

    Players using Ghost and a Suppressor attachment will no longer appear on the enemy’s minimap while shooting and moving while a UAV is up.

    The median for the K/D graph in the AAR is set to 1.0 instead of 0.0.

    Players can no longer get on top of the shrubs in Nuketown 2025.

    Thermal vision overlay no longer appears using the VTOL glitch.

    Kills from the explosion on the explosive crossbow bolt now count towards challenges.

    Counter UAV no longer remains for the rest of the game after a host migration.

    Clan tag is no longer locked immediately after prestige.

    Offline profiles can no longer be exploited to join online games when an online profile is also signed in.

    Multi-team games no longer count as a tie if an entire team quits.

    Fixed an area in Express where K9 Unit dogs could get stuck.

    EMP grenades no longer affect the CODcaster HUD.

    Party Privacy count no longer affects how many bots will spawn in Combat Training.

    Shadows seen through sniper scopes now render more correctly.

    Players can no longer stand on invisible collision in Carrier.

    “Drop Shot” medal is no longer awarded after standing back up.

    Players can now copy a custom class to the extra prestige slot.

     

     

    Gameplay Balancing

     

    The following is a list of numerous gameplay balancing tweaks that were made after thorough review of statistical data from usage patterns of weapons, equipment, perks and scorestreaks since launch.

     

    Scorestreaks:

    UAV: cost increased from 350 to 425.

    Lightning Strike: added 750ms delay

     

     

    Equipment/Grenades:

    Bouncing Betty: increased the grace period between trigger and activation by 200ms.

    Sensor Grenade: increased the range (now 1000 units), frequency (now 800ms between pings), and amount of time (now 6s) that players appear after explosion.

    Concussion Grenade: decreased movement penalty and turn speed penalty when hit.

     

     

    SMGs:

    All: increased hip fire recoil.

    All: increased max hip fire spread from 4.75 to 5.

    All: reduced bullet penetration.

    MSMC: increased recoil slightly.

    PDW-57: increased recoil slightly.

     

    Assault Rifles:

    All: reduced idle sway for more reliable long-range aiming.

    XM8: reduced lethal range of 3-hit kills from 250 to 50 inches.

    XM8 + Select Fire: increased recoil.

    FAL OSW + Select Fire: increased recoil.

    SWAT-556 + Select Fire: increased recoil.

    MTAR: Made auto aim values consistent with all other assault rifles.

     

    Sniper Rifles:

    All: increased hip fire spread.

    All + Laser Sight: increased hip fire spread.

    XPR-50: increased recoil slightly.

     

     

    Shotguns:

    R870: reduced one-hit kill range by 45 inches.

     

     

    Pistols:

    B23R: reduced headshot multiplier from 1.4 to 1.

    KAP-40: reduced headshot multiplier from 1.4 to 1

    Can anyone explain how to:

    Players can now copy a custom class to the extra prestige slot, because I am not getting it.