4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 10, 2012 4:33 PM by trialstardragon RSS

Grenade Delay

LifeSong1

In the game you are not allowed to throw grenades for a short period of time. The problem is, you can still throw them they are just wasted. How about you don't allow me to throw it in the first place so I don't accidentally waste it.  I understand the timer and am not asking for that to be removed, just make it so you don't accidentally waste your grenade right at the beginning of a round. 

• Re: Grenade Delay
    trialstardragon

Yeah, that would work. Just disable the toss until the time runs out. thing is the timer is only on leathas, you can still toss a tac nade at the begining and have it work.

So they would need to code it to only stop the lethal nade toss which should be possible.

LifeSong1

if that is what it takes I still think they should do it. Typically I don't throw grenades right away but I think it was an accident. They already prevent it with scorestreaks (you don't lose the scorestreak if you try to call it in right at the beginning of a round when they are disabled). Thus you shouldn't lose your grenade (and it shouldn't kill a teammate in HC) if you do try to throw it too early.

Thembones

Its to prevent spam of nades. You can by pass this with c4 or bouncing betty. I got a double kill in nuketown 2025 by tossing c4.