15 Replies Latest reply: Dec 15, 2012 1:21 AM by O311-Devildogs RSS

any one get probation for quiting when you were not the one who quit ?

Just today i was playing domination and half way through the game the host leaves lost connection to host.. happens allot. so try to get in to another game and it tells me you have been put on probation for quiting early. shortly after that i am in a new game and right at the end of the match some one backs out becusde they were the final kill try to get into a new game same thing probation. this is bs and needs fixed anyone agree?  

• Re: any one get probation for quiting when you were not the one who quit ?

Hi, I agree!.. It sucks big time!

About 4 times today I have had this message.

First just the probation notice- now they are coming with a time penalty too!

In my last game the lost connection symbol comes up- so I flick to the leaderboad to see whose pulled the plug? (red dot) - and it's me!!??

Do you ever get bumped to dashboard with "disc cannot be read"?

I'm getting this when someone quits sometimes too, (also about 4 times) with a brand new disc

even though my game is installed to the hard drive! I don't know if the two are related.

This needs fixed now.

Svjem77

yeah i get kicked out of a game and cant play. call of duty needs to fix these other errors before adding bull s*%t like this to the game. i guess i play MOH

Yeh I had this happen to me while I was cleaning up on slums. I just went black and a warning came up saying I'm not allowed to leave early, I didn't treyarch you fools.

But if a game is lagging then I will leave and find a better one, its common sense.

this probation thing is a load of bollocks me and mate gets disconnected from server or host and we get probation for some bullshit server crap sort this out i wont be buying no more cod games this is getting pathetic now

I hope with the servers being down they were updating them to avoid probations for being booted and also for being matched in games where you are on the losing end of a 2 vs 6 game or you have been matched with a team of superhuman players where bullets nades and clays do zero damage as you get kikked with one shot of a pistol...

Well, you can dream can't you? I mean it is the season of wishes

To be honest I have never been a black ops fan or treyarch for that matter I don't think they play as well as mw. To me nothing will touch mw2 (it had flaws like one man army and danger close) and I think the makers of cod need to get back to there roots and stop trying to do too much. hopefuly sledge hammer will stay out of mw4 and just have infinity ward make it. I can only hope.

I rec'd 2warnings. 1st I thought ok, thanksgiving nephews played & wont anymore... NOT the nephews... Gamed with PARTY & w/o my knowledge they backd out of lobby of superhuman gamers "brought party with them". I shouldn't get penalized when my party backs TEAM out, OR when "Migrating Host" of BOTH teams, during games!!!  Last night 1st 3 games migrated host & internet white symbol pops up. Then warning mssg! Im HARD WIRED so.... Well, let's say u fix lag time, buy or improve ur server since you sold ALL these BOPS2 games & profited, rerun your bug test cuz even with update I can't watch ANY saved, recent victory, or ANy videos cuz frozen when hit play! Says Loading... While your at it, give me back my bullets. Reducing the impact of all SMG's was ridiculous! Even with FMJ, it takes entire clip to kill 1.... Talk about Indian givers... BTW, I'll be returning the $20 guide book since none of the lengths on maps or bullet sprays/bullet impact apply. HOPE NO ONE BOUGHT THAT AS GIFT TO GAMER!!!! I would think when you brag you've pulled out all the stops for this game, that we wouldn't have these problems this early on. Do more for modded controllers, cheaters or boosters before you worry about reducing our bullet impact!!! Seriously thinking going back to MW3, and wish I hadn't spent $50 on SEASON PASS, straight out the gate, cuz I wouldn't pay 2cents for it right now!!! Maybe if we go back to MW3, until yall get issues straight, it may make an impact!!! Hire someone who CAN fix issues PRONTO if you can't!!!

The same thing is happening o me ever since the latest Xbox patch! It's bull****! And it always seems to happen when I'm doing good close to the end of the game! ERROR message and when I try to find another lobby! Warning your on probation!! Are you kidding me! What am I a criminal!! Your going to punish me because YOUR game doesn't work right?!!! Damn even MW3 didn't have this many issues when it launched! And it didn't punish me for trying to find a lobby with a decent signal!! Get real!!! Take some pride in your product and fix it!!

ldjay

Happened to me today, AND I keep getting disconnected whenever I am doing well, which is rare. This last update also made it harder to get kill streaks, I hear. FIX THIS ONE!

I submitted a ticket for the same problems.  Receiving ban notifications for completing matches and leaving lobby afterwards.  Today finished 5 games, at the start of the six, game freezes up.  Reboot and get Probation warning.  My ticket is several days old and still no response. I think I speak for many when I say, I pay to play, not quit.  Otherwise id be on PS3.  Someone can atleast sign in and say your working on it.  Atleast then we know customer service exists.

deathtouch420

I am so sick of this probation B****S****! I get for kicked for anything. Mainly by my own teammates from my own bouncing betty. If the idiot teammate is in the way, it's their own damn fault. Not mine!!! I shouldn't be penalized for it. Or my teammate watches me plant a betty, then walks over to it and shoots it to get me kicked.  THIS IS B***S***!!! AND HAS TO STOP NOW!!!

I agree whole-heartedly. Its complete horse sh**. I am sorry that some dumb sh** noob runs in front of my fire after I have been shooting for more than 20 seconds. Perhaps the noob should PAY ATTENTION. Or boosting. I fuc*ing hate it when some douchebag decides to screw with you and sits in front of you the entire match. The only option is to shoot him in his douchebag head for being such a douchebag, which unfortunately leads to that bullsh*t probation horse shi*. It is the dumbest thing I have ever seen. I understand what they were trying to do with it but wow.......its like they got jimmy the retard to make ideas for them on this one. Neeeeeeeddddsssss to stooooooop.

ander47

I got the message after backing out of a BOT game. Someone needs to start a Class Action Suit against Activision, Microsoft!!!  I have spent hundreds of dollars on the the Games, Xbox live subscriptions, and for them to tell me that I have to play the game when it lags and or I have jerks on my team or for any other reason is BS!