4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 11, 2012 9:49 PM by Hassam RSS

Probation Problem

Hassam

Whenever the host rages, the game sometimes just goes to the main menu. Whenever I try to go to public matches, it says I leave games early when I don't. I just lose connection to the host. Please fix this.

• Re: Probation Problem
    Rahzar369

I have been in the same problem in team deathmatch, it happens to me all the time, host rage quit, and is very annoying.

Same here. Either the host rage quites and sends me back to multiplayer screen or I lose connection to the Call of Duty server mid match. Apparently to I am to blame for it so I have to get punished for them throwing a fit and for losing connection to the Call of Duty servers. Now if they used servers and not hosts for example Battlefield maybe then we wouldn't be having this issue -_-

I just got hit with this lame attempt at a fix for other people issues...
    I will back out of a game, on max, once a week (and only to join up with my friends)
    I do not back out if i am losing. If i lose, i lose. It makes no difference to me

Hassam

yeah, the only time I leave is when I get an invite from a friend or switch over to zombies from an invite. It's dumb getting banned for 1 minute... it's so annoying.