4 Replies Latest reply: Aug 13, 2013 7:35 AM by FlavaSprinkles RSS

Audio Bug

Konschtinator

I can't believe that Activision or treyarch do nothing about the sound bug. Most of the players know this bug, the sound turns into the noise of a chopper. Is it such a problem to fix this? I heard that they got a solution for pc-gamers. And whatabout PS3 and Xbox 360?
And it's not only about the sound, the whole game freezes... I know some PS3 sellers who told me they received a lot of broken PS3's in cause of BO2....

Do something about those problems!

• Re: Audio Bug
    sk1N1TbacK187

audio does have a few setbacks...i havent encountered the exact bug u r talking about, but one i do encounter is that in 70-80% of my deaths, i never hear the gunshots, nor see the muzzle flash, but when i watch the kill cam i notice it took the guy 10-15 shots with SMG/AR to kill me.  Most of the time I never even know I'm being fired at until its to late...

Banethrasher

I know exactly what audio glitch you are talking about. It happens to me once every couple of days. I then have to quit the game and fire it back up just to fix it, and when I am playing with a party they all have to wait for me to come back before they can do anything......Blops 2 has been riddled with bugs and glitches since release, and I don't see an end to them in the near future.

Konschtinator

The audio bug still exists... Game-Freezing also... Naaaaaaaa!