8 Replies Latest reply: Dec 13, 2012 2:24 AM by belly120 RSS

I would sincerely like to thank Treyarch

MoNsTeR_zAcH

I would personally like to congratulate Treyarch on making the best CoD game yet. Here is a list of things they did right.

1. No footstep noise- I totally agree that those people with $100-$300 should have no use for them in this game.

2. Gun + grip= sniper- One of my favorite things to do in this game is to get shot across the map by a SMG, even at sniper range.

3. Emphasis on objective play- Screw those guys who get 100 kill games and keep the enemy away from te objective, they dont help at all.

4. Ease of hipfire- This is where CoD should be going, hipfire should always be more accurate than ADS.

5. Small maps- These small maps are great I am constantly spawning within 2 feet of people

Once again I would honestly like to thank Treyarch. You promised us a balanced game and that is exactly what you delivered.

• Re: I would sincerely like to thank Treyarch
    Rednecksniper39

I see what you did there

1. No footstep noise- I totally agree that those people with $100-$300 should have no use for them in this game.

Yes, why should you have an advantage over me because your parents bought you $300 headphones?

2. Gun + grip= sniper- One of my favorite things to do in this game is to get shot across the map by a SMG, even at sniper range.

This does not happen and is a huge over exaggeration. even so, other gun types (other then shotguns) will have a huge advantage.

3. Emphasis on objective play- Screw those guys who get 100 kill games and keep the enemy away from te objective, they dont help at all.

I fail to see how emphasizing objective play is a bad thing. In previous cod's i would be the ONLY one capping flags for my team on domination. Now this has changed. In addition to kills on many gametypes still giving you 100ish points, I haven't seen a dumber complaint yet.

4. Ease of hipfire- This is where CoD should be going, hipfire should always be more accurate than ADS.

Only applies to SMG's and shotguns, which are designed to be hipfired...

5. Small maps- These small maps are great I am constantly spawning within 2 feet of people

Treyarch created what the customers wanted, which was small maps. In previous cod titles all the small maps were always popular/voted on and the bigger maps were ignored. Can't blame Treyarch, just listening to their customers.

Once again I would honestly like to thank Treyarch. You promised us a balanced game and that is exactly what you delivered.

I also find occasional problems with lag but some of you here are absolutely nonsensical with your claims. I personally believe that people just get stomped in the game for sucking then come here and cry to Treyarch.

MoNsTeR_zAcH

1. Bought them myself

2. Happens all the time

3. Playing the slayer is a play style, and not an easy one at that

4. Smg's are not designed for hipfire, they are to a level, but not this level

5. The big maps were the best and there are plenty of people here who would agree with me.

smg's designed to be hipfired?

smg's are designed to be manuervable and compact in close quarter situations,  like clearing rooms and not have the barrel hitting every door way and lamp in the room.

every t.v. show i've seen profiling navy seals or swat teams training,   they more around adsing the entire way,  scanning the room tru the red dot sight until they yell clear.

i've yet to see anyone of those guys burst thru the door hipfiring the crap out of everything inside it.

the only place i've seen that is in the movies,  and this game.

name me some people who wanted some small ass maps in this game like you're claiming. or are you the only one? The only tiny ass call of duty maps people loved were shipment back in mw1..and nuke town. your argument is invalid.

LargeLentils

You are right OP the game needs some changes and so forth.

Lag is terrible so far, and so is spawning.

The maps are terrible except Nuketown, Standoff and slums IMO.

belly120

lol, it is pretty daft, the spawns and the small maps is annoying as hell.

the sound issue is just daft, they brand and ship with turtle beach BO2 headsets that costs smeg loads but don't do their job?!  how dumb were they feeling that day?

i got a decent surround sound headset set up using turtle beach x12's and a dss unit and that was around £70, MW3 footsteps, reloads etc can be heard, BO2 people are totally silent its like bloody battlefield 3, that had no footsteps sounds for about 6 months it was pathetic