15 Replies Latest reply: Dec 21, 2012 8:39 AM by SpoonsV RSS

just a little discussion !!!!!!!!!!!

ladylucina

what is everyones fav perks and maps and why?

• Re: just a little discussion !!!!!!!!!!!
    SLYSIR

Good day Guys,

I think i like the  "Drone" map and for the perk i think it would be "Cold Blooded".

See you sir.....

My fave perk is hardline because it gets my scorestreaks faster.

Fave map?.... Hmmm....... I like Turbine, the setting more than anything but it just seems to have a good spread of combat range and Slums for being able to throw a grenade into what my friends and I call Threeway House (I'm sure you can guess where that is) and getting multiple kills.

h1r0l3r

Perks; I play lots of HC so Ghost, Cold blooded and Dead silence/Dexterity are my usual go-to's for perks. I might switch up Scavenger if I'm using my fav weapon; Skorpion EVO. Using Scavenger with the EVO is almost a must-have seeing how fast it shoots.

Map; Standoff, Drone, Nuketown and Hijacked are my favs. I enjoy the smaller clusterphuck maps since they're very hectic. As for Nuketown, all I can say is thank the gods for Flak Jacket. That map is nothing but a 'nade fest on any gamemode. I depise Yemen since that's nothing but a camp fest ESPECIALLY on HC modes. I'm a little on the fence about Carrier. I neither like/dislike it.

Harv72

If you pinned me down and forced me to pick a single favorite perk, it would be Lightweight.  That extra speed makes a huge difference on an SMG or shotgun class, both in getting where you're going to faster and in avoiding deaths (tough to hit someone sprinting full speed with LW).  But really, I love all the perks save for Awareness/Dead Silence.

Favorite map overall is Raid.  It plays beautifully on every game type I've tried (which is basically everything but FFA and S&D), and it's tight enough that you're always close to the fighting while being just large enough that you can duck down for a second to reload without dying every time.  Standoff gets an honorable mention, especially for Dom play, and I'm one of the people who still likes a game on Hijacked as well.

ladylucina

i really dont know why..... but...... for some dang reason i cannot seem to see the enemy when playing on carrier lol. if they are headglitching then they get an easy kill on me because i generally cant seem to see them lol. i wish i knew why but i cant give u the reason why lol. its only this map. but i will still play this map, just wont do great lol

Harv72

I don't mind the target-finder people in general, but I'll never complain about someone using one on Carrier.

Very long sight lines + lots of clutter around the map = lots of watching the killcams to see how you died.

h1r0l3r

Carrier is headglitching heaven. With all the clutter on that map, it's hard to spot anyone. Usually whenever this map comes up, everyone whips out their snipers class and camps at either end of the ship. From people lying prone on top of the jets, people hiding in the down chopper/plane in the middle of the map or hiding behind every box on the map, pretty hard to get anything going since everyone camps for the most part. I usually run through the hallway on the side of the map and pop out on both ends. You're almost like a ninja gopher running back and forth closing off that lane of traffic.

Huh, thats strange my friend said the exact same thing last night.

I said it's because it's the one map where the character model's camo matched the background, but he said 'No, they literally are invisible and I'm bumping into them and they kill me.' I have to admit to a bit of eye-rolling on my part but I'm sure he wasn't exaggerating.

Can't say I've had that problem myself, but they are harder to spot because of the greyness of the map and level and the long distances involved.