17 Replies Latest reply: Dec 21, 2012 12:38 PM by CallOfDutyFan88 RSS

in my opinion this is the truth !!!!!!!!!!!!!

ladylucina

ok here it goes........... no matter what treyarch do, whether it be to the prestige glitchers/hackers whatever, maps, guns, perks etc etc etc........... there will still be people with probs with the game. there is an old saying " you cant please everyone " .... no matter what, EVERY gamer(including me) will NOT be happy with certain aspects of the game. I HATE boosters/cheaters etc but even if they were deranked etc i can guarantee me, along with countless others would still have something to complain about in this game, whether it be guns being OP or underpowered, perks being crap and no use etc etc.. seriously treyarch could totally redevelop this game from looking at all the complaints and i could guarantee these forums wud still be bombarded with people (including me by the way) giving out about certain aspects of the game. if nobody got lag, or they did perks the way people were saying, it dont matter, because u cant please everyone, so the moral is that there wud still be thousands(and more) with complaints about the way the game is. if they deranked the hacked/glitched master prestige players i wud love it but i bet i wud still have complaints about another aspect. its the way gaming is.

• Re: in my opinion this is the truth !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Izjar11

you are right, there is truly no way to please everyone.

ghamorra

They can't please everyone, you're right. The problem here is that they try too and in doing so they fail at that objective while burning bridges with those who they left behind. Hence, we have Black Ops II.

Just make the damn game the way they want it to be and forget what the community thinks. The game will play better and if someone doesn't like it so be it. In the end far more people will be happy because the game actually has a purpose instead of being a mixed bag of all things mediocre

ladylucina

exactly... and i am not going to deny this, i have been posting on here complaining, but alot of my complaining has been about players not playing objectives... that is not treyarchs fault lol. that is the individual player themselves. of course at the start i was complaining about hitmarkers etc but that was just me being crap at the game lol.

ghamorra

MW3 was terrible when it came to "nerf Assassin", "Camping is out of control", "MP7 is OP", "Tired of being OHK by a sniper" and so on. Now look what we have...

The game needs to be developed the best it can and people need ot stop whining about playstyles. The Devs tried to adhere to these complaints and now no one is happy

CallOfDutyFan88

that crap drove me crazy there was tons of guns that could easily kill each other in that game, and i never used assassin over hardline cuz i rather be the guy spamming uav's, preds and choppers than the guy hiding from them. people always said acr, mp7 and pp90 had no rival but i think otherwise. the g36c with kick was better at all ranges than the acr and the p90 with rapid fire killed people faster than the mp7 with rapid fire up close as well as being able to pick off people at range jusl like the mp7 could. not to mention it had much better range and a bigger mag! sure it killed ppl a millisecond slower than the pp90 up close but the pp90 was useless at range so ill take a very slight hit of up close performance for a gun that could better tackle battles at all ranges any day! thats just me...

in mw3, all of these guns can beast all oher guns in the right hands/situaions so stop crying and choose one of the many great guns that best suit ur playstyle such as... acr, ak47, mk46, l86 lsw, pp90, mp7, p90, pm9, g36c, scar, fad, m16, type95, mk14, fmg9, mp9, smaw, rpg, barret 50 cal, as50, striker, usas,

CallOfDutyFan88

listening to the crybabies has resulted in this over nerfed mess of a game. waaaa! i cant use shotguns so make hem useless! waaaaa! i never snipe so give them stupid hitmarkers! waaaaa! i want to run around uncontested with smgs so make assualt rifles weak! waaaa i only know how to spray and pray like a noob so make burst rifles a hitmarker city, waaaaa! i want to headglitch with my assualt rifle/lmg all day so make smgs weaker so it super hard to flank me. when will it stop, when will people accept their deaths without yelling ''overpowered''

ladylucina

excellent comment.. love it xD. as i said i did complain about the hitmarkers with a sniper and shotgun, but that was me being crap at the game lol. i now use the DSR 50 sniper and the R870 MCS shotgun as a primary secondary and i do quite good with both now. im not a great player but i never claimed to be and i never will. most of my complaints now with this game are with an individual player and not playing objectives in an objective game. thats nothing treyarch, nor me can fix so i will have to deal with it

CallOfDutyFan88

since the nerf ive been getting unfair hitmarkers with shotguns. i turned on a guy like 2ft behind me and shot him directly in the upper chest and face area with my r870 only to get a hitmarker and sprayed down. i guess thats what happens when activision gives the crybabies what they want... guns stop working like they are expected to work.

ladylucina

again i love this comment. i to get loads of hitmarkers with the R870 and get sprayed down. plus its harder to complete camo challenges for the R870 now because u need one shot kills with it and listening to the crybabies has made this tougher. but as i said before i wont cry about it and i will just keep using it as best i can

Bigmoose589

the title is an oxymoron.

but yer i agree.

brigasm_

True about not pleasing everyone. But this game is not emplemented well like the older games. People just want to play without problems.

hyper72

No i just wont to play where i shoot someone fairly with my gun and they die.... But in black flop 2 land i shoot first and instantly die........ But on black flops 2 land kill cam ive not even fired my gun..... Ok not much to ask is it can i be less than 1sec behind the action please......... Its pissing me off gone back to MW3 and im playing great again..........MW3 k.d 1.65....... Black flops 2 .....k.d 1.21....There is something badly wrong with this game im prestage 5 already but feel its been a unenjoyable  frustraiting experience.

Vonderhaar/Treyarch have been very open and outright about saying that while they do listen to the community, they will not make any changes which aren't supported by numbers from actual gameplay.  If they nerf something, it's because the numbers show that it's too powerful in that aspect.  If they buff something else, it's because the numbers show it's not powerful enough.

Black Ops 2 has the balance just about perfect, or at least as close to perfect as it can be.  Each class of weapons is good where it should be, not so good where it shouldn't.  Perks are strong but not overly so.  Equipment does its job but isn't unstoppable.  IMO there are still a few tweaks which could be made, but none of them are major.

I see a lot of posts in this thread which are basically saying, "Activision shouldn't listen to any of their gamers.  Except me."  It's the same "old ghost vs. new ghost" argument all over again...they made the changes, and if you either can't or won't adapt to them then it's your problem, not theirs.  These same people would be clogging the forum with posts whining about how Treyarch just put out the same game with different skins if they hadn't made changes.

There are plenty of legit gripes you can have with this game: the matchmaking, the glitches & exploits, the freezing, etc.  Let's try to keep the crying about how whatever it was you loved to do in past titles doesn't work any more to a minimum, hmm?

CallOfDutyFan88

i didnt think that shotguns were supposed to give u hitmarkers up close, i didnt think that snipers besides the dsr should get hitmarkers when they hit u in the chest, i didnt think that assualt rifles would be weak at mid range, i didnt think that lmgs would need between 4-5 shots to kill and have trouble penetrating surfaces they should be able to rip down with ease. this game is a product of giving crybabies what they wanted to the point that the guns dont even work like they are expected to. i did expect smgs to have good hipfire, i did expect smgs to be effective from close to semi mid range, i did expect smgs to take at least 6 shots to kill at long range and they gave us all of that but guess what... people are crying about that too... the cod community needs to realize nothing needs a nerf, other guns needs buffs...