13 Replies Latest reply: Dec 21, 2012 11:17 AM by Izjar11 RSS

complaing about snipers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrr

ladylucina

seriously?????? why???

ok look.... let me just clarify this, even in MW2 where u had slight of hand pro and ADS real quick with snipers i wasnt a good quickscoper. and now in black ops 2 i use the DSR 50 and really love and enjoy using it. i was in a game where 2-3 people on the enemy team had headset on and when i killed them all i got was " omg that was a hardscope, u cant even use a sniper " .... is this for real? i never, nor will i ever claim to be a good quickscoper. i have got loads of quickscope kills and im still only in the process of really learning and practising with a sniper. i just dont get the way when u get a hardscope kill with a sniper u are classed as a 'bad' sniper. or classed as a 'camper' . so in other words(to some people) u have to run around like a maniac on acid and quickscope to be classed as a 'good' sniper/player? to those people that can do this i am the first to hold my hand up and say that they are awesome players and more power to them. but just cause i cant quickscope(all the time) doesnt make me a bad player or bad sniper. as i said i have got quickscopes before and hardscopes etc. but anyway, i dont claim to be a good player, i just love and enjoy using the DSR 50 sniper. when i get killed by a sniper in black ops 2(most the time) its not a quickscope from them running around, like for example on standoff, in a game of dom, where when u cap the home flag most snipers will prob climb the ladder(if that end) and into the room and scope and wait to see if someone is in the building across and vice versa. if u can run around and quickscope then hats off to u. i cant do that and never claimed i could but it just annoys me when people over headset say im bad or someone else is bad when they hardscope.

• Re: complaing about snipers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrr
    Izjar11

all i got was " omg that was a hardscope, u cant even use a sniper " .... is this for real?

And you got worked up for that?

Enjoy them talking about you, relish it, thank them. Say this "Thank you for being an Easy Target" please remain in the open for me to shot you in the head. Always, but always thank them when they are upset, simply use that line above. You'll laugh more.

goatforcce

I have one question

Do you play TDM and use a sniper, which usually involves sitting in one place with something like claymore/betty to cover your back)? This is ok because the point of TDM is to get a lot of kills and low deaths, so if people are shouting at you they are idiots.

If you are playing K/C and you are doing this, then they have every right to be pissed. K/C is about killing and retrieving the tags, not sitting in a room picking people off.

K/C is the one game mode i cannot stand snipers. Even domination sniping is ok, because snipers can be used to great effect to hold a position or clear a position

ladylucina

if i play K/C i use the PDW or MSMC. i wont use a sniper for that. i mostly play dom. and my setup for dom is the DSR 50 sniper and the R870 MSC shotgun as my primary secondary. what i do in dom is this.... i cap the home flag(whether it be A or C) then i change to my shotgun and gun it for B. while im capping B im on the lookout for anyone and try to pick them off with my shotgun. if i cap B then i fall back and change to my sniper and try to defend B as best i can with my sniper. i dont sit in one place. i will sit and kill and move, and rinse repeat. if we lose B in the process then its shotgun time and try my best for B again. if we lose B to the opposition at the start then its shotgun time until i cap B. i wont give up until B is capped lol. im stubborn. but what im saying is when i cap B and then fall back and pick them off with my sniper and defending B all im hearing is " omg that was a hardscope, u cant use a sniper bla bla " lol. but now im going to use Izjar11 comment to good effect

goatforcce

just ignore those idiots, those people are people who play this game for kills and not for winning the objective based game mode that they are playing, you are playing the game it was intended.

I personally am not a fan of the whole sniper thing, but i would never begrudge someone who is using it right and actually aiding the team

layne2000

I pretty much always qs out of necessity, because ffa-games are so hectic and the lag is awful. But if it happens that I have time, I will use it. Only idiots will claim qs is the only way to snipe.

TRU11

quick scoping is not sniping.

sniping is ADS , aim, get cross hair on target, hold breath so that there is no sway and your rifle is not moving and then pull the trigger.

quick scoping is a cheap unrealistic tactic and requires little skill tnx to aim assist.

ladylucina

very true. i will just laugh it off from now on xD thanks for feedback guys

h1r0l3r

Yeah, it amazes me when people complain about "hard scoping" when, in fact, there is no such thing as hard scoping. There is only sniping. Quick scoping is for loser tweens who wanna look cool, show off, pull trick shots thanks to an unrealistic aim assist all for the intent of showing them off on their lame ass youtube channel. People who use the term hard scoper clearly have no idea what actual sniping involves and are only mad since the sniper is going against the rules of COD and not pulling a 360 no scope final kill cam. I really wish they'd do away with quickscoping altogether just to piss off all the tween losers who actually get satisfaction from doing this.

TRU11

rofl so actually aiming with a sniper rifle is called hard scoping nowadays.

im getting old cause i never knew that lol.

i used to love to sniper but these maps arent made for actual sniping.

i miss that cliffside map from WAW.

now that was a map where you could show how good of a sniper you are.

overgrown from MW was a great map to.

News flash: no matter how you play the game, it's going to piss somebody off.  20 minutes on this forum should be all the evidence you need on that.