0 Replies Latest reply: Dec 22, 2012 4:44 PM by Natero14 RSS

Favorite map?

Natero14

Hi, my name is Nathaniel or Natero14 (nay-ter-o14 not na-ter-o14) Any way I wanted to know what is the most famous map in all of CoD series.  We'll do it a few different ways here and please do it in the same order as me to help out alot.

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare            Call of Duty: World at War

1. Crossfire                                                                                              1.N/A

2. Creek                                                                                                   2.N/A

3. Overgrown                                                                                            3.N/A

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2             Call of Duty: Black Ops

1. Wasteland                                                                                             1.Nuketown

2. Overgrown                                                                                              2.Summit

3. Terminal                                                                                                 3.Jungle

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3             Call of Duty: Black Ops II

1. Off Shore                                                                                               1. Hijacked

2. Dome                                                                                                    2.Drone

3. Hardhat                                                                                                 3. Yemen

Call of Duty: Most Fav

1. Off Shore

2. Crossfire

3. Wasteland

Time to enter your favorite You've seen mine so what's yours?