8 Replies Latest reply: Dec 23, 2012 6:00 PM by kellysa111 RSS

Tips for bloodthirsty medals ballista

dweez1988

Hello everybody.

I'm having a real struggle getting these.

I do have 8 at the moment but after trying for 5 hours today I always get killed when I'm at 4 kills.

I can QS a bit but mostly I hardscope to get my kills.

What is the best setup I can role and wich game type do you suggest for me?

Thanks in advance!

• Re: Tips for bloodthirsty medals ballista

Honestly, KC and camping an area you know very well, then move onto the next closest little area to do same thing. KC requires 100 confirms, which means matches last a little longer, so you have abetter chance.

dweez1988

I did try that a bit but I really I'm a terrible camper. can't sit still for 5 seconds without getting paranoide.

I don't like to play KC as a sniper because it's hard to get the tags when sniping long range.

That and I feel like a piece of crap if i don't play my objective XD

eXxcursioN

FFA - Find a spot in the map, get a few kills and watch everyone come to you - easy pickings if you are a decent killer.

Domination - hang back and pick people off as they go for B.

I'll be doing this myself in 46 kills.

For the DSR, I simply played FFA and kept forcing people to come to me, I'd get about 6 or 7 before they started to use tacticals on me.

Had the medals in roughly 4-5 games.

I cannot quick scope for **** so you have an advantage over me which means it will be no problem for ya

dweez1988

Well I'm really bad at staying at one point and looking every where around me.

If I run around I can QS like 3 people without a problem.

That said the last 2 or always my problem.

If I choose to camp and wait for the last 2 I always choose at the wrong moment to move.

We've al had it I guess and I always make the stupid choose to move in a direction or reloading and all of the sudden there's some one there and I'm to late.

I will try FFA though.

I can easily get a QS with a suppressor attatch to it as well.

Just keep doing what  your doing you will get it. Use a tactical insertion on domination try to get in behind the enemy and take multiple of them out.

PAClFlST

Go on the small maps playlist and when you get nuketown run to where you can see through the fire truck thing and normall about 3/4 people should run through there straight away (you have to be abit campy but its worth it) i got a fury kill and ended up going 61-23 with the dr50 including a one shot triple and 6 bloodthirsty medals in one match so got the gold quite quickly

PAClFlST

Go on the small maps playlist and when you get nuketown run to where you can see through the fire truck thing and normall about 3/4 people should run through there straight away (you have to be abit campy but its worth it) i got a fury kill and ended up going 61-23 with the dr50 including a one shot triple and 6 bloodthirsty medals in one match so got the gold quite quickly

kellysa111

HC KC. That is how I got my first gold gun- the PDW-. I'm even going positive using the snipers.