1 2 3 Previous Next 128 Replies Latest reply: Oct 7, 2013 9:47 AM by SUM1SLY83 RSS

INSOMNIACS [PS3]

SUM1SLY83

clan name : INSOMNIACS

clan tag : [24(7]gold

mw3 clan level : 43

bo2 clan level : 9

we are looking for some new members that take part in clan ops and clan challenges.

if you would like to join apply to the clan on elite.

thank you.

we still enlist in all mw3 clan ops and clan challenges,so if you prefer mw3 to bo2 we still want members for mw3.

• 1. Re: INSOMNIACS [PS3]

I would like to join, I am a good team player I play both Black Ops 2 & MW3. Team based game modes etc... I play all the time and have a K.D 1.40 and getter better by the day.

I am also a GFX Designer, I make Websites, Banners, Images, Videos & much more... I would be great help in battle and on my laptop

Invite me to your Clan if you wish me to join, or sent me a message on PSN.

PSN skeptajme

• 2. Re: INSOMNIACS [PS3]
    SUM1SLY83

i've invited you hope to play with you soon.

• 3. Re: INSOMNIACS [PS3]

wat are the requierments. age, k/d???

• 4. Re: INSOMNIACS [PS3]
    SUM1SLY83

Don't care about k/d as long as you take part in the ops and try your best to do well for the clan,over 18s would be nice as far as I know everyone in the clan is over 25 tbh I've not asked everyone.

• 5. Re: INSOMNIACS [PS3]

can i join what the name

• 6. Re: INSOMNIACS [PS3]
    SUM1SLY83

Yes you can join,what's the name ? If you mean the clan name it's on the 1st post at the top of the page.

• 7. Re: INSOMNIACS [PS3]

hello Insomniacs, My name is Alex and I'd like an oppertunity to Join your clan. It looks very fun and enjoyable. I'd have great pleasure to have an oppertunity to play with you guys. I have black ops 2 and usually very active. i hope I have a chance to join.

SPM:225*

K.D.R:1,20*

Mic:Yes

times on a day: usually 3 or 4 Hours

PSN: Troyaner3 Just send me a message on PSN and I will get to you shortly.

thank you for reading this

"I love a challange" XD

• 8. Re: INSOMNIACS [PS3]

hello Insomniacs, My name is Alex and I'd like an oppertunity to Join your clan. It looks very fun and enjoyable. I'd have great pleasure to have an oppertunity to play with you guys. I have black ops 2 and usually very active. i hope I have a chance to join.

SPM:225*

K.D.R:1,20*

Mic:Yes

times on a day: usually 3 or 4 Hours

PSN: Troyaner3 Just send me a message on PSN and I will get to you shortly.

thank you for reading this

"I love a challange" XD

• 9. Re: INSOMNIACS [PS3]
    SUM1SLY83

We are still looking for more members,we are now clan level 12 on black ops.

If anyone would like to join we would like to get as many new members in as we can today and tomorrow before we enlist in the next set of clan ops and challenges.

The next set of challenges run up to feb 3rd, if we don't enlist you today or tomorrow you won't be able to score for the clan till after the 3rd of feb.

Thank you.

1 2 3 Previous Next