1 2 3 4 Previous Next 117 Replies Latest reply: May 13, 2014 10:04 AM by xAEISx Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: What is the best gun in black ops 2?
    Gerbera

M8A1 was great before, but after the patch, where it got nerfed in its range killing a bit (IIRC, the damage at range was lowered or at least the damage drop-off or something), it's fallen out of favor quite a bit. It's still decent, but not really among "the best" anymore.

• 11. Re: What is the best gun in black ops 2?
    Gerbera

I really can't say ANYTHING is the best. Not only due to, as mentioned, personal preferences/playstyles, but also due to the ridiculous lag compensation, which can make a lot of weapons seem better than they actually are (in enemy hands) or worse than they really are (in your own).

• 12. Re: What is the best gun in black ops 2?
    SitRepPro

DarbiusMaximus wrote:

Any LMG with Target Finder and FMJ... there's a reason it's a default class.

It should be stock and suppressor as this would benefit LMG users more (Quickdraw Handle is a load of rubbish on LMGs).  FMJ is a load of rubbish regardless and TF is overrated (it doesn't see through smoke unlike Dual Band).  TF just needs some more visual recoil and the crosshairs not to go red when focusing in on a Cold Blooded user.

If LMGs were a 2HK at any range, suppressed or not, may be you'd have a point.  Sure it feels kinda cheap being on the end of them but it means they are sacrificing a supressor or stock unless they use Primary Gunfighter, in which case they'd be sacrificing even more stuff from the pick 10 system.

• 13. Re: What is the best gun in black ops 2?
    Gerbera

That's one thing I like about the Pick 10 System; they don't make the mistake of letting people have a "perfect" class setup. If you want to have more things in one area, you're forced to give up something else in another area to have it.

• 14. Re: What is the best gun in black ops 2?

According to our Facebook and Google+ community, the PDW-57 is the best gun. Or should I say the most often used gun.

You can see a nicely written article about the 10 best guns in Black Ops 2 here:

The 10 Best Guns In Black Ops 2

• 15. Re: What is the best gun in black ops 2?

One of my favourites is using the FAL with select fire making it full auto, there is almost no recoil and it destroys at far/medium range. I also use the reflex sight with it and quickdraw handle, to win close range against SMG's you need to see them before they see you.

• 16. Re: What is the best gun in black ops 2?
    parnezzi

the MSMC, and PDW seem to be the ACR, and MP7 from Mw3.

wouldn't be that much of a problem if they weren't 3 shot kills

• 17. Re: What is the best gun in black ops 2?

i think the m27 for assault rifles the pdw57 for submachineguns lsat for lmgs and dsr 50 for snipers hope this help if u have these

• 18. Re: What is the best gun in black ops 2?
    MrFluffy949

The best gun is whichever gun is being used by the guy on the right side of the lag comp

I prefer the MSMC right now but I change my mind a lot.

• 19. Re: What is the best gun in black ops 2?
    milo-iq

Only had the game 2 wks and the PDW is best SMG IMO though the MSMC is very close. I'm still experimenting with set ups, in previous COD I've usually used the ACR or SCAR as i'm not good at run around however MW3 run around was how to survive and reluctantly I've improved. As stated before it all depends on your style of play or the tactics needed for each game mode but overall the M27 with folding stock and grip backed by the brutal B23R pistol is what I'm running with at the moment successfully its not an aggresive set up but if you leave enough distance between you and the enemy you soon rake up the kills and get the scorestreaks away.

1 2 3 4 Previous Next