4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 27, 2012 8:03 AM by silentkill440 RSS

I've tried Treyarch

The_Mctavish

I've tried to play your game and found myself up against lag, horrible map design, and bad hit detection. Now it's just too much that every match I get into is full of little hamsters running around with smg's side stepping every bullet I fire. I mean why move so fast, there should no difference in run or move speed based on AR or SMG. I'm not going to ask for it to be changed because, we'll we all know that wont ever happen. It's obvious this game and ill assume all that follow it are designed for kids with ADD and no actual ability to aim in a FPS since paying and spraying seem to be the way to go. I long for the days of MW2, hell even the original Blackops. Treyarch and I'll say it now Infinity Ward ( because we all know MW4 is going to be just as bad) have alienated me as a player of the series and let me know its time to move on to other FPS titles. Gives me high hopes to see what the guys that left IW are gonna put out next year, hope its better than the recent releases.

• Re: I've tried Treyarch
    silentkill440

i completly agree they just need to stop making call of duties and make a new series and start from scratch, because after black ops 1 when they started catering to unskilled players is when the game and series went down the drain, the ONLY thing treyarch did right on BO2 ise zombies exept for the stupid lava (dumbest thing EVER)

deamonomic

... after Bo1... they... started catering to the... unskilled... mhhm... cause danger close, one man army, noobtubing, with death streaks was stuff put in the cod series as way to help pros right?

silentkill440

i see your point (your right) and i never looked at it from that perspective but when i think of that i think cod was just trying to do something diffrent than other video games and try to make it fun (but one man army was not made for the purpose it used) and for deathstreaks they had to pick people up when they were down but you cant say mw3s support streaks did not cater to unskilled players (basically destroys the concept of point STREAKS) and finally bo2 with its terrible lag compensation and "encouregment to srap" (ie:laser, decreased hip fire spread) does favor unskilled players with less than perfect connections

I have been having the same problems with everything you mention and i have got to agree about the movement speed with Assault rifles compared to smg's it just makes it so unfair and what about aiming in speed aswell do the smg's ads quicker or is it just me? Either way it needs sorting and yes treyarch have definately hinted its time to move onto other fps games because this game clearly takes no skill.