5 Replies Latest reply: Dec 26, 2012 6:55 AM by LifeSong1 RSS

Hardcore Clan Ops...

KarlSoprano88

why are ALL the clan ops Core not even just core its either kill confirmed or team deathmatch (there are plenty of better gamemodes, headquarters, domination etc.).. there is around 12 in my clan and we ALL play ONLY hardcore so why dont Treyarch cater to hardcore players like us and the many many more i know who are pissed off with the same problem. I dont see why it would be such a big deal for treyarch to make clan ops core or hardcore optional, it should allow you to enlist for either core or hardcore depending on preference. The game modes are also terrible, they added kill confirmed and removd free for all what was the fcking point why not just add adomination headquarters and whatever else people want to play, they are a multimillion pound company surely they should be catering to all players who purchase the game.

(Also the nuketown pre order sh1t was a con,)

• Re: Hardcore Clan Ops...

In case you have not noticed...HC players are the red headed step children of COD. All they care about is numbers so because the HC community is smaller percentage wise it will always get pooped on.

I play and can adapt to switching between Core/Hardcore depending on which group of my friends I am partied with. Some are like me and can/will do both and some prefer either one or the other. Although in Core there are some guns I will not use such as the M1216 shotgun or Executioner.

LifeSong1

It sucks that they don't support HC more, but unfortunately there isn't much you can do.  One thing you should note is that currently you can play a clan op in either core or hardcore and have your points count.  I don't know if this is intentional or not.  You can always have one player test it out first, but it has worked in every clan op in BO2 so far.

I'd personally like to see it stay that way (assuming there is a HC variant of the game) but like I said, no clue on if this was intentional or not or if it will stay this way or not.

TWINDEATHSTAR

how about we add the fact that theres barely any point in leveling the clan up from clan ops because theres barely anything to unlock in the first place

What happened to the clan calling cards? The option was there it never unlocked then it magically disappeared all together. Not to mention I am still waiting for the patch to make it where our symbols can work. Can't change our clan abbreviations because everything is taken! We are not changing our name either because it is unique and very creative!

LifeSong1

Those are definitely some issues that need addressing. I personally still want to level up my clan with or without the rewards, though I understand that the rewards would be nice and I hope they fix that soon as well.