28 Replies Latest reply: Dec 27, 2012 11:54 PM by like2nap03 RSS

When is there gonna be a patch?

SGTxMadDog

There havent been a patch yet and it already pass christmas so i'm starting to think that the patch is not going to be here until after new year?

Do anyone know when is patch going to come and please if treyarch is listening to this just tell us the date when it going to come

• Re: When is there gonna be a patch?
    PvtBeetleBailey

You're not very bright, are you.  The game has already had a patch, maybe two?, and multiple hotfixes.  That said, they have never ever ever given us dates as to when they will arrive.  We don't even a have a community update thread to tell us what the patches and hotfixes did. 

SGTxMadDog

i already know that it's not a patch it a update it about the wii remote so that it can play little better but i heard that some people still having some problem with it, im talkng about the patch that the xbox,ps3,and PC have "RETARD" no wonder it your first time making COD account you dont even know anything and by the way im justing wondering, u mad bro?

nintendon't

Matchmaaaaakkkiiinnnnngggg isssss broooookeeeennn. 3 bars....3 bars everywhere. Neeeed prepatch matchmaking baaaaacccckk. AHHHHHHHHHHH

like2nap03

lol I'm happy that I get a 3 bar all the time and sometimes it jumps to 4.  In MW3 it was either 2 or 3 (usually 3) for me.  Seems to be better in this game.  What's odd though is when I did port forwarding in MW3 I got host all the time.  Since I don't know what ports to forward in this game (no dev has posted anything official yet) I put my Wii U in the DMZ.  Still never get host, but a constant 3 bar with occasional jumps to 4.

nintendon't

You would probably have a constant 4 bar if they reverted the matchmaking settings to the prepatch ones now that there's more people playing.

like2nap03

Probably would and that would be great.  Also, and I don't know if anyone else has this, but last night I set the search preferences to "Best" and it would not find a match.  It just put me in a lobby by myself.  There was a little over 1,000 online.  Weird. 

nintendon't

That's another problem with matchmaking after the patch. The "Best" option stopped working properly. 99% of the time it puts me in an empty lobby, and when it does find a match, it's usually a waviering 3/4 bar. Prepatch it put me in a match under a minute.

like2nap03

Ok at least it's not just me.  Remember in Black Ops 1 the Region Only search didn't work?  Now the Best option doesn't work on this one.  Yeah...I'd like this fixed as well. 

Of course I also want a DA nerf

nintendon't

Let the nerfs come then. I'm not worried about bad controls anymore because playing MW3 today refreshed my memory. As long as the sensitivity settings for DA controls are kept the same I don't care. It's a win-win for everybody. Wiimoters get their piece of mind, and I can keep kicking ass without being ignorantly written off as a bad player by morons like Treize.

The "Best" option worked fine prepatch. Treyarch needs to revert the matchmaking settings to what they were prepatch to fix it.

like2nap03

I'm not even sure what the best solution is.  Obviously that whole target assist through walls deal needs to go on all systems.  And I think DA needs some recoil because it has none right now, and remove sway from the Wii remote since it already has natural hand sway.  I think that would make it more balanced.  Whatever they do I don't want either one to have an advantage. 

But yeah, whatever is wrong with matchmaking, it needs to just base everything on connection instead of "skill" or whatever it's doing now.

Treize

Oh it's probably lag comp, stop crying about your 3 bars, auto aim needs to be nerfed along with all the other wonderful bugs that Treyarch haven't addressed yet.

nintendon't

I could say the same to you, stop crying about autoaim. We have a right to complain as paying customers.

I don't believe in the lag comp boogeyman. Matchmaking is no longer putting people in the best match connection wise anymore like it did prepatch.

I'm gonna make a video proving this in a day or two. I'm not crazy.

Treize

Auto aim detrimentally affects the skill of players and both those who are killed and those who abuse it because it doesn't show off their true skill. Throw them into a hard core match where aim assist is disabled and I want to see how well any DA player does.

Lag comp has always been an issue. I always am a half second behind everyone else and it's bullshit but i want to at least deal with the greater threat first.

nintendon't

Blah Blah Blah. I don't care about aim assist anymore as I played MW3 and it wasn't as bad as I remember. The messed up sensitivity made it hard to aim on that game and not the low aim assist. Not worried about a nerf as I wouldn't be really affected judging by MW3. Also AA is enabled in HC on 3arc games. I tried it the other day and I was wallhacking like a boss!

How bout this..you leave me alone about my matchmaking complaints and I'll leave you alone about the aim assist complaints?

3 bars is a good connection.

nintendon't

Why settle for mediocrity? You would probably have a 4 bar as well if the prepatch matchmaking settings were brought back because of a bigger selection of hosts now thanks to Christmas.

You're crazy if you can't tell the difference. You almost never get magic bullet deaths, quicker hit detection, win more gun fights against SMG clowns, ETC. I had a rare 4 bar last night and the game was so much more smooth and enjoyable.

Treize

I'll leave you alone when treyarch nerfs auto aim, there will be no peace until one side wins this battle. Either those who wish to keep the game completely unbalanced, or those who want players to stand up on their own skill.

nintendon't

You're such a clown lol. I was pulling off similar scores to what I pulled off in Blops 2 earlier today in MW3 with the little to no aim assist CCP, and my MW3 KD is only .10 points lower than my Blops 2 KD. Aim assist is a very small factor overall. Good dual analog players will still be kicking ass nerf or not. Keep having your delusions of granduer should a nerf come. I'm not worried.

I just want my damn 4 bars back like pre patch.

I agree 100%. Good DA players will keep kicking ass. Right now it's the mediocre DA players who are kicking ass thinking their beast. Haven't been able to play lately as the kids are all over super Mario like ugly on an ape. My son beat the new one in 2 days. If his mom would let him play COD I'm sure he would be great. Can't wait to get some more time in on the new wi mote hot fix.

like2nap03

You should agree to his proposal.  Everyone knows DA is OP. You have the majority on your side.  He agreed to leave you alone and let you complain about it in peace if you let him complain about his issue.  That's a good compromise.  Besides, arguing about it the way y'all do isn't going to do anything but scare off the devs.  Even if it didn't it's still pointless to continue.  Everyone knows how you both feel about it. Voice your complaints in a peaceful and respectful manner.  They (treyarch and other players) will take your opinion more seriously.  Don't waste your time arguing with him.  Let him complain about his stuff and you complain about DA (which I agree it needs some kind of nerf/wii mote buff).  He agreed to leave you alone about it.  What more could you ask for in this situation?