3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 12, 2013 11:48 PM by wolfgirl0125 RSS

need a clan i use ps3 :)

need a clan for ps3 i use the sniper mostly at timesand have a ps3!

• Re: need a clan i use ps3 :)

you wanna make a clan with me

You can both join my clan if you want. I just started it out. It's called Divine Insanity, though it's on Black Ops 2. If you have Elite then add me and I'll invite you to the clan.

Requirments:

-You have to be an active gamer.

-Your K/D must not be less than 0.90 at all times.

-You have to participate in competitions that the clan enlists in.

-You have to be an English speaker, with a good knowledge of the basics.

For any questions feel free to message me.

--Leo

wolfgirl0125
    Who is Wulfrun Gaming, and what do we do?

Wulfrun Gaming is an new gaming community focused on Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, competition as well as public matches

Wulfrun Gaming is now opening recruitment for intelligent gamers looking to contribute to our community.

-Not hardcore? Not a problem!-

We understand your real life obligations. From devoted students, to seasoned business, military, and media professionals, Wulfrun isn't your average team.Real life comes first, but that doesn't mean we don't give every minute of play our best effort. Come when you can, and game hard!

We would like to encourage you to apply, regardless of your real-life schedule concerns, as a "member" on our website!, chat with a group of gamers interested in improving themselves without the traditional "hardcore" stigma.

-Want to lead? Want your voice heard? The opportunities are here!-

Wulfrun Gaming understands your need to be heard, and we provide open, effective leaders who don't get off on abusing their power. As you advance as a gamer, we're happy to see you advance as a leader in the pack! Our community members are valued, and we want them to know that every time they log in.

~APPLY TODAY!!~

www.wulfrungaming.com

-Make sure you tell them i recruited you on your application! :)-

tell them wolfgirl0125 sent you