1 2 3 Previous Next 62 Replies Latest reply: Dec 29, 2012 8:23 PM by nicedrewishfela RSS

Trying hard in HC

MoNsTeR_zAcH

Before I say anything I would like it to be known that before MW3 I played HC extensively and loved it. Now the way this game is set up, HC is broken beyond belief, the only reason I am forcing myself to play this wretched gamemode to to complete challenges for the S12, M1216 and SVU because it is almost required. When I play it, I notice all this people with full auto guns trying as hard as hard as they can. My question to you is this, why do you feel the need to try so hard in a gamemode that is so irrelevant. I mean, there are only four gamemodes in HC and its not like anyone will be impressed if you do good in HC either.

• 1. Re: Trying hard in HC
    iivrruummii

I like trying my butt off in HC Search.  Nothing better than little kids calling me a tryhard because I am better than them.

• 2. Re: Trying hard in HC

So you want people to line up for you and not shoot back so you can level up your shotties?  Level them up in core if you hate it so much.  You do realise the point of the game is to shoot at other players, right? Just another case of a scrub wanting something handed to him.

Doh, just realized all the kiddies are home for the holidays...

• 3. Re: Trying hard in HC

Oh btw, no one is impressed with how good you do in any gamemode.

• 4. Re: Trying hard in HC
    aaron86v

There is no such thing as "Trying Hard". Think about it.... Why do you need to try if you already know how to do it? Now If this game came out today, i would be TRYING new classes, TRYING to learn the maps, TRYING to get better, etc. You don't need to try at something you already know how to do.

You people need to stop saying "Try Hard" because you just sound stupid. "I need to "Try Hard" in tomorrows football game". See how stupid that sounds, you don't try, you play the best you can play.

• 5. Re: Trying hard in HC

So what if ppl try hard in HC you posting this means there successful kicking your butt because if they weren't owning you you'll never come here and post about it. Also I can tell your terrible because those 3 weapons kill easily in core but you obviously struggle with them and look for hardcore as a easy way out to rank them up. Lol

• 6. Re: Trying hard in HC

Boycott!

• 7. Re: Trying hard in HC
    iivrruummii

I take the phrase "tryhard" as a compliment.  Just means that they are getting their butts whooped and try to insult me because I am better than them.

• 8. Re: Trying hard in HC
    aaron86v

You're right about that. The REAL meaning of "TryHard" simply just means that somone is better than you or you're getting your ass beat by that person. But the way these kids say it really doesn't make any sense.

• 9. Re: Trying hard in HC
    MoNsTeR_zAcH

I guess that the real question is what is it about HC that appeals to you and makes you want to use normal guns?

1 2 3 Previous Next