22 Replies Latest reply: Dec 31, 2012 1:25 AM by Griefbot RSS

I Actually Find It Funny

PhilLvsTanya

That People Spend Hours Of Time Complaining About Lag This Lag That. If You Just Get On With It And Stop Moaning On Here Like Little Tarts You Might Actually Find A Decent Game.

I Myself Have No Issues With Lag And Get On With It, Try Doing It, You Might Enjoy The Game Then

• Re: I Actually Find It Funny
    nicedrewishfela

What are you trying to say?

banned-again

if we didnt complain nothing would ever get done about it,  i dont mind people complaining about stuff like lag and the spawns but i draw the line when people start crying about every little thing that kills them

bkblazer

I hear ya and have very little issues with lag myself. But I do believe there are a lot of players that have a legit gripe and get so enraged it becomes unplayable and need to blow off steam. I usually skip those threads since I have nothing to add.

gdexter

What's with Capitalising Every Word?

Adeeez100

So why the hell are you not playing now then?, i know i would be, if like you say all is good.

starbuckfrack

if we didnt complain nothing would ever get done about it,

You mean like the lag everyone has been complaining about for about 5 years ? Nothing has been done about that .

iivrruummii

It is also how we complain...that makes a big difference.

You seem to think Activision is in control of the internet and are able to fix the lag issue.... Nope, doesn't work like that. I think you will find that 9/10 times, it's down to the host of the match, he could be doing anything at any time on the internet and you jump straight to the conclusion that it's somehow down to Treyarch messing up?

I don't know where you live but, you must have the worst internet provider in the world because everyone and anyone i've known to play Black Ops 2, never ever seem to have a lag problem. Why you ask? Because we all have a good internet service.

starbuckfrack

NicholasCage wrote:

You seem to think Activision is in control of the internet and are able to fix the lag issue.... Nope, doesn't work like that. I think you will find that 9/10 times, it's down to the host of the match, he could be doing anything at any time on the internet and you jump straight to the conclusion that it's somehow down to Treyarch messing up?

I don't know where you live but, you must have the worst internet provider in the world because everyone and anyone i've known to play Black Ops 2, never ever seem to have a lag problem. Why you ask? Because we all have a good internet service.

Who said I had bad internet service ? Did you see anywhere in that statement about MY internet quality ?

I am talking about all the people that come in here and complain and the fact nothing has ever changed.

We ALL have minor lag issues, thats just a part of playing online.

eXxcursioN

Do You Always Type Like This Or Is It Just To Get Attention From The Community?

People could word their complaints better so it does not like whinging but its a forum, thats what they are for.

I find it hard to believe that you are experiencing no lag, it might not bother you but for some it's quite fustrating. Me personally I have at least one match in 5 that I'll almost completely stop for about 10-20 seconds and once it's over I'm laying dead- can be very fustrating when I just called in a care package.

Maybe If You Stop Complaining About People Who Are Complaining And Enjoy Your Game, We Wouldn't All Think You Are A Troll.

RoyMunson76

Ummmm.... If I didn't have lag I would get on with it just like yourself, but sadly.... I do have to play with lag.  So, I'm getting on with pulling my hair out in frustration because of the lag issues with this game.  I'm also now getting on with not playing bo2 until the issues plaguing the game are corrected.

I actually find it funny the way people find the need to capitalize the beginning of every word in the sentence, even though only the first one should be capital

I find it even funny that people come on here while they are not suffering from LAG and complain about us, who would rather rant about how bad it is knowing its not going to change anything because its actually a better use of our time than playing that game, rather than just playing the game while they can still own 80% of the players because you are a second ahead of them.

If you are not having trouble with lag then:

1) You have only played BO2, MW3, and possibly BO1 and have never seen how these types of games are supposed to work

or,

2) You are a corner dweller who specializes in shooting people in the back, so you don't really have gunfights

or,

3) You genuinely feel like it's ok that in some matches you die instantly and others you are in god mode.

4. you have absolutely no problems with lag whatsoever, which makes you one of the 6 total players in the world like this. If it were me i would play the lottery because you sure have some MAJOR luck on yourside.

Playing MW3 is pretty fun now, since the guns finally work.

I gave up on it before they adjusted the lag comp I guess.  When I have played it lately, the hit registration seems really good and therefore it's the better game.  All the cool design and features mean nothing to me if the core of the game is broken, and for me that is the gunfight feel and consistency of the lag. 

In BO2, it's hard to tell if you are actually becoming a better player because so many of the gunfights are out of your control when you are getting comped.

Maybe BO2 will make the same adjustments soon before so many players quit.