34 Replies Latest reply: Dec 31, 2012 5:35 PM by oguzhan093 RSS

Does 3arc hate us?

electricfuneralfire

What logical sense is there in making the leaderboards how they are? Not counting if someone quits. I would rather go back to the way BO1 is with no host migration because if someone quits out you at least have a chance to keep playing if they arent the host and have it count.

I mean are the leaderboards like this on purpose? Or is it an unintended glitch? Are they laughing at my post right now as they read it? Is there a reason behind it? Did they do it to help garbage players so when they go down to make people have no choice but to risk all to get them up?

Whats even more sad is now that the leaderboards are like this I have truly realized how many quitters are out there. There are so many people whoto simply cant even simply finish a game of Zombies. So many that I havnt played one whole game without someone quitting since about the time the game came out.

Think about how many people that is. Its shoking to me that many people dont have the balls to simply finish a game of Zombies. Thats so weak.

I understand there are circumstances when someone has to quit but thats obviously a rare case. Its pretty blatant when someone btch quits when they go down and immediatley quit if they arent revived (if they even give you a chance to revive them).

I seriously feel like im in the freakin twighlight zone.

• Re: Does 3arc hate us?
    DeathBringer-Zen

Yep, they have messed up BIG TIME with BO2!

I don't even bother playing public matches on BO2 for the sole reason, that the rounds won't save when people quit, and in the 7 or 8 public matches I actually DID try, one or more players quit, making the game totally pointless!

They really did a number on us this time round! Zombies is full of bugs and issues, as is the Multiplayer side!

Great ambitions with the Green Run map, but poorly executed.

Aecetym

The bugs and all are already pretty bad, but that the map tranzit is barely used at all. It's like 75% empty and filled with mist. Exploring is fun in the beginning but after u did your first full run around the map it doesn't take long for u to find the other places aswel. Then u can see that the mist is just hidding an empty map with a few things in it.

Take into a count that there are only 6 wallguns, not that many boxguns, 6 perks and just 7 doors over the whole map, and no door costs more then 1000 points that I know off. IMO they could have put whole towns into that mist with the room they got and maybe more then 20 door. But reduce the trolls in the mist by maybe spawing every 30 sec or so.

DeathBringer-Zen

Yeah mate, spot on.

Such a vast amount of space gone to waste! And with the lack of wall guns and decent perks, it does seem like they just put out a half baked idea, and rushed it in the process!

It almost feels like they had a different map planned, but scrapped it with just months to go before the launch, and threw this together quickly in order to make their deadline.

Probably not... but it sure does feel like it! I am still shocked that the EE, which is not really an EE if EVERYONE knows how to do it, was so pathetic!

It's not even an EE! It is just the story missions!

Aecetym

They gave to many clues away for the EE, 1 guy hears everything u need to do. On BO1 I myself would never found all the steps to an EE, but on BO2 u need to be an absolute retard not to find them all.

Not saying the map is totally bad, I enjoy(ed) playing it. But not as much as kino or five did in the beginning of BO1. U need to run 5 min to get from 1 stop to another, if somebody goes down there is no way u can run with stamina up 1 stop back to save that gun, thats beyond sad. Try going from farm to the depo, to the power back to town just to PaP, it's an annoying job to do. And if u got a few ppl that don't PaP all at the same time u need to do this like +5 times before round 20, waiting for it to open is just as boring as doing the trip yourself.

Like they went bigger but if u can't fill it up with crazy stuff what is the point? They could have just as good taken Der Riese and just add that aria u could see but couldn't get into and ways into the buildings around.

Jackky360

Yeah not enough wall guns

Jackky360

Yeah not enough wall guns

I agree, it kind of feels  as though they had huge plans (i love the map, when i can play without it freezing (never luls))

But somehow they said, ok let's kick this thing on the market..

Which as u said it, for that kind of money is just utter trash!

I'd like to see them bring that DLC free or something. The game has so many bugs, i don't think it's unreasonable to ask that. After all they sold 11 million copy's the first week so..

Edit: I'd also like to see an option to buy ZOMBIE ONLY maps!

Why the hell would i want to pay an additional 10€ for one map, while i could get it for half the price since half the **** in the DLC i don't use..

The game is super expensive as it is, they should really add this seperate DLC package..

Those who say, no don't do that, please go live on your own money and we'll talk then.

stokoe1011

i think theve got a cheeck to charge for dlc i mean you buy elite surley you should get the dlc for haveing that but nope then try selling you a season pass for what exactley nuke town so lets just wait cos if they do try and charge you there not just kicking you in the teeth the prising them out as well

JAD115

agreed, the leaderboards are ******

eljodemucho

Idk why ppl care so much about the zombie leaderboards. who cares what rank you r if your good your good if not you suck. its not like you get some trophy or reward in REAL life. Hearing ppl complain about leaderboards is annoying. thats my opinion

DeathBringer-Zen

Why not care about them? The leaderboards are part of the game after all!

You may not care, but when I pay over £50 a year for my live subscription, and then £80 for a game, I expect to get something that works properly, not some half baked, buggy piece of garbage, that works when it wants to, and not when I want it to!

That is MY opinion

adumb

Using your logic, why care about playing the game at all?  You spend $65 for the game, but get nothing in return, like you say, right?  Why play video games at all?  It's not like you get a reward or trophy for playing them, unless you're a sponsored pro, right? Hearing someone complain about people complaining about the game is annoying, especially if they use tard logic.

electricfuneralfire

Yeah eljodemucho, the leaderboads have always been crucial to judge whether randoms are good. Also to let people know your good.

Im guessing your just trying to troll but if not I understand your logic somewhat especially if your not hardcore into Zombies like me.

But for myself, I really want to know peoples high rounds as that is usually the best judge for someones skill and whether or not they are dependable for high rounds.

In WaW and BO1 I would play with pretty much anyone because if I get to a high round it will record. Tho a high round is unlikely at least if someone quit I wouldnt feel like I was playing for nothing.

I

wridtrvlr

The only thing I complain about is when people back out and quit on you, then your high rounds are pretty worthless. 

I've just chalked it up to, whenever I am not playing with my buddies online, they are just "trial Matches" for me.  I can guarantee that at least one of the 3 randoms is going to quit on us, so I just try to open all the doors possible, revive as many of them as possible, and play for as long as I can.  The game normally finishes when I go down. 

About time you guys are realizing this.  I figured this out the first day and knew people would hate the system because of all the rage quitters.  All in all, you can't play in public lobbies anymore.  I know I'm done.  I only play with friends or friends of friends. 

It's easy to start a 2-3 player game so i see no problem. Now if you don't have friends who want to stick it out, that's not their fault. You rather play blop1? Well then f*** off and go do it. You rather b**** is what you rather do, and it's obvious.

bainesy9

Really really poor grammar/punctuation in that last sentance, any chance you could re word it? or have you not learnt that at school yet?

What I meant to say was that if he wants to play blop1 like he said, the go do so. No one is forcing you to play. Why play if all you do is b****? Appart from that, I said it was easy to start a game with 1-3 people. Get a controller, load up, and then back out last second on your split screen. Pain in the ass? Maybe, but it gets it done. Your last sentence is wrong an you want to be a grammar nazi? Failure. Besides, i'm not typing anything properly and this is on the go, don't like it? F*** off, no one cares.

Nobody is forcing you to be here, if you don't want to be here or care for others opinions then "F*** off, no one cares".

electricfuneralfire

Hey Phil it sounds like you need to smoke a blunt lol, I play BO1 plenty still and love it.

Now I have some pretty high recorded rounds in the 40's but what I care most about is my 4 person round high and my highest recorded 4 person is like 24 when ive been well into the 30's many times and would have been probably in the 50's if I didnt go ahead and leave because someone already left in round 15-20 anyway.

Not a bad idea with whole backing out with an extra controller thing.

It's not easy..

When i want my rounds to add to the leaderboard when i play with a friend, i'd have to join random games (which is VERY time consuming) have them start up their game (which is a **** move but hey sorry i didn't make this system) just to be able to play 2 player games that are saved..

If you get 4 people that DO stay in the game long enough, then well hey what do you know, the game get's disconnected from steam OR freezes up on you..

Also, this game is supposed to be fun. Beeing the best at something is fun, so the leaderboards are part of the fun.

*Learned* Baynesy9

HackerPro

Quick question. If you do a custom game mode with some friends, without changing the settings, will the game count? Cuz im getting really sick of these stupid rage quitters. Yesterday I made it to round 34 whenever I realized that a guy had left at round 1.

bainesy9

now im not being pedantic Clark-Kent, however, please the defination of both words:-

learnt 

past participle, past tense of learn (Verb)

Verb

1. Gain or acquire knowledge of or skill in (something) by study, experience, or being taught.
        2. Commit to memory.

Learned

/ˈlərnid/

Adjective

1. (of a person) Having much knowledge acquired by study.
        2. Showing, requiring, or characterized by learning; scholarly: "an article in a learned journal".

Id say learnt was the correct word because he has yet to acquire the knowledge.....

Let me know what you think, im generally intrigued now

Spaceboss

Learned is most commonly used in the USA and almost none use the word learnt. Maybe in other English speaking countries they use if more frequently. So which one should be used is up to the majority. Since we are on a forum that is USA originated I would have to say Learned because the majority of the people in the USA use learned more frequently then learnt. I too had a second look at the word and thought it was misspelled since I'm from the US. All in all I learnt/learned something today. Learnt just sounds funny. LOL

i dont think they even read our post man,like they care what we think or what we find annoying...

they're doing their thing and they need help if you ask me.just dont over estimate treyarch ability to make consistent games...well i dont ,anymore.

duderydude

i hate it when they do that,and the host always leaves right as soon as the match starts,which leaves the other players stuck on the *waiting to other players* screen.

I feel the same way.

Because half the people playing haven't had their balls drop yet... But there is a way to solve this get friends! Lol add me Xbox: xspookg27x we can start a clan if its that bad! Lol

Mdog1

For all the bugs that this game has imho it is a damn miracle they haven't fixed the most obvious, and glaring issue, which is of course the rage quitting/leaderboard. I mean that can't be too hard to fix can it? They did a good job patching the glitches up, but that one is literally a game breaker. I get in a good lobby, someone times out/quits, and I just throw my money in the bank and quit too. No point in playing anymore, the only thing that is going to happen is I am going to go down, and cut my K/D in half.

i_am_legend

to answer your topic question: yes.. in a trolling type of way.

yeah treyarch hates us

just for the record, most people who ''rage-quit'' are just facing bugs/freeze (which happens many times to me, and than people send me rage-text (sometimes funny) lol)

oguzhan093

The leaderboards are retarded. Why Treyarch? Why in hell would you even do that? I don't get it, you are suposed to be better than IW and listen to the community. You just proved otherwise. I'm dissapointed in you!! Everyone in the Zombie community are dissapointed in you!!