• Re: helicopter noise
    Arrion

also fix the connecting with friends. dam ********

guenterthegoat

By chance, do you live on a helipad?

Izjar11

fix what exactly? The sound it makes, or the strange passing gas sound it makes when shooting?

zvers

I believe he is talking about that horrendous noise that rarely comes up in game when, well I have no idea what makes it happen. All other noises in game cease and just a loud hum nearly blows your speakers out. You have to turn down the volume or else. What's funny is that this noise goes away in the lobby but starts again when you are in game. The only way to remedy this from my experience is to leave the lobby and find a new one. I guess something in certain lobby's is causing this. It is rare though. I can see why the OP is getting mad if you are playing in a party. You would have to all back out and find a new one.

The funny thing is, MW3 had the issue to which is why I believe MW3 had a heavy influence on BO2. Never had it before these two installments.

h1r0l3r

Happens to me occassionally and it's pretty ******* irritating. Like so many other issues with this game, whenever this happens, I have to restart my PS3 in order to make it go away.

BanHaMMer

h1r0l3r wrote:

Happens to me occassionally and it's pretty ******* irritating. Like so many other issues with this game, whenever this happens, I have to restart my PS3 in order to make it go away.

You are correct on how do deal with this noise

But what is it and/or what causes it?

h1r0l3r

No idea TBH. It'll just happen randomly here and there. It happens about once a week maybe? I can hear chatting fine but the game sound is all messed up. The only thing I've noticed is that it occurs whenever I'm doing clan ops. It's never happened while I'm playing solo.

StonerShug

No clue what causes it but my headset was nearly destroyed last night because of it. Didnt know to just quit lobby though, i reset ps3.

Advice to people who get the noise and normally use a full headset; be careful