14 Replies Latest reply: Jan 3, 2013 5:53 AM by Izjar11 RSS

Should Elite be switched off!

Work_Hard_Play_Hard

1. If our clan 'CTRA' is prohibited why is it not banned in Elite!

2. Where is the status in leveling up the clan when you can't show it in your playercard.

3. 75% of games do not appear on Elite.

My point would the money be better spent on game development and testing.

• Re: Should Elite be switched off!
    guenterthegoat

It should be fixed. Neither Activision nor Treyarch are in any position where they need to be allocating funds. The have billions of our dollars and we have yet to see any important fixes come from them. They need to hire COMPETENT people to fix the services and products they sold and advertised us or they risk losing us as customers for their next games.

For many of us, since the trainwreck that was MW3, this was both Treyarch and Infinity Ward's last chance to bring us a decent COD. For me, if this game does not see ALL the features fixed, I will not be buying ANY Activision games in the future.

Work_Hard_Play_Hard

Allocation of funds is a major issue, Activision like any major company wants to maximise profits at all costs (or heads wil roll), Elite in my view has already had resource stripped to barebones as such also development in Ps3.

guenterthegoat

The issue of maximizing profits is a very big one in business. I don't get upset at companies that seem cheap by doing things like this. The problem is that they need to be setting an example for the next big game Activision releases if they want to see anybody buy it.

If Activision becomes notorious for not pressuring their developers to fix their games, they will see less and less returns on their releases the longer it persists.

Black Ops had it going for it that it was trying to break the mold of the COD genre, but then they thought that they could ride on that alone.

In the end, ensuring that they will sell another blockbuster in the future should be higher on their priorities than scraping profits on this one. They need to show the public that we can trust them to make our money worth it.

phxs72

As little time as they are spending on Elite, I don't think that you would notice any change if they were to turn it off.  I've got MW3 emblems that I've been waiting to be unlocked for 7 weeks now.  Elite is a bottom of the totem pole project as is.

sdredger

at least elite is now free, so it dont matter

The ELITE system sucks now that it's split between so many games.  It was 10x better last year, but even then it was garbage.

Black Flops2 didn't put to much thought into elite.  No playercards no double xp or anything for ranking up a clan.  All we get is camo for our page.  This is a dlap in the face for all the hours we spend trying to rank up.

Izjar11

Work_Hard_Play_Hard wrote:

1. If my clan 'CTRA' is prohibited why is it not banned in Elite!

2. Where is the status in leveling up the clan when you can't show it in your playercard.

3. 75% of games do not appear on Elite.

My point would the money be better spent on game development and testing.

Work hard,

As the clan leader for CTRA I could not use them for a while, and was using CTR4. Last week I kept trying to switch it and it worked, I switched the 4 for the A (waited) and then hit enter. Keep trying this and it should work, two other clan members have had it worked.

But in my personal opinion, Elite is a waste of time. After last years farse, issues they have lost all credibility with me, nothing that has to do with Elite is reliable! Sucks to say.