2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 3, 2013 12:35 PM by Spaceboss RSS

Easy Step by Step Instructions to do the EE on Tranzit

Spaceboss

Easy step by step instructions to do the EE on tranzit. There's Richtofen's side and Maxis's side.

What are the steps from beginning to end or up to what we know?  This is what I know or have seen:

1.   Get Nav card in solo tranzit (which doesn't work Yet)
  2.   Build the Obelisk table under pylon in the corn field between farm and power.
  3.   Choose to do either Richtofen's side or Maxi's side or both and which one first?

Richtofen's side:  (Power ON)

1. Build the Jet Gun
  2. All four players must have Emp's
  3. Power the obelisk where the 115 meteor rock is at on table using the Jet Gun.
  4. Kill zombies under pylon until you hear Richtofen
  5. Coordinate an organized toss of Emp's from all four players from four different street lamps that are flashing green.
  6. Try to find the next step to the EE or think that's it for now or continue to Maxis's side of EE.

Maxis's side:  (Turn power on then OFF)

1. Get Emp grenades from box and two or four turbines from bus depot.
  2. Get Avogadro under pylon by - Saving one zombie under pylon at the end of a round(early as possible) and wait until the storm is above pylon then kill the last zombie. The Avogadro should appear in corn field. A) Place two turbines by table on each side then  B) Emp the Avogadro under pylon.
  3. Save the last zombie at this point then
  4. Get four turbines from bus depot and place two turbines by the obelisk and two turbines at two different street lamps around map(bus depot and diner are the easy ones if you don't want to get your eyes scrached out by the denizens).
  5. You should get a drop under pylon
  6. Try to find the next step to the EE or think that's it for now or continue to Richtofen's side of EE.

• Re: Easy Step by Step Instructions to do the EE on Tranzit
    DeathBringer-Zen

The Navcard table is NOT required to be built for either sides Tower of Babble.

Apart from that.. good guide!

• Re: Easy Step by Step Instructions to do the EE on Tranzit
      Spaceboss

Thank you I thought some might need to know this because I have been playing with others and they have not known how to do the EE. Even when they say at the beginning of game in the lobby that they know how.

Maxis's side seems easy but I haven't yet completed it funny huh. Nobody seems to listen or have already done it that they don't care to do it and mess around. I stayed up last night trying to do Maxis's side of EE but couldn't finish it because it seemed we where unorganized. Emp, four turbines, go under pylon, throw emp at Avogadro, place two turbines at two street lamps with two turbines at table seems to be the hardest thing to do.