4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 4, 2013 11:06 PM by TheyCallMeStew RSS

Does anyone use Hard Wired?

footballrule

I think this perk is way too specific and that is why it is never used. Nobody uses EMP in this game, unless it is obtained in a care package. The counter UAV isn't all that and gets shot down anyway. I have never used this perk, and never die to anyone that uses it. I can't help feeling Treyarch should somehow buff it or just remove it from the game.

• Re: Does anyone use Hard Wired?
    Zorro1267

It is a useless perk.  I am not sure why they bothered putting it in.

mike\

It's a little more useful in League Play and Competetive Call of Duty where EMP Grenades are used more often, but I'd love to see it given a buff to make it more useful in standard play, I'm just not sure how.

Perhaps, have Hard Wired protect your Sentry Gun, Guardian etc from EMP Grenades if you're within a certain range of them, or perhaps make it so that if you're running Hard Wired and you throw up a UAV/VSAT it can't be CUAV'd/EMP'd (I'd personally use this as standard if it had the latter effect).

parnezzi

why don't they combine it with cold blooded their both useless perks nobody ever uses over toughness, fast hands or scavenger.

then maybe those combined perks will be somewhat useful.

TheyCallMeStew

I agree that it is a useless perk, however I have noticed most recently a lot more people have been using the EMP grenades.  I did notice how annoying this gets on Nuketown when 3 people on the other team have 2 EMP's each and just toss them every 5 seconds.  In conclusion-Yes its still useless.