1 2 3 Previous Next 91 Replies Latest reply: Jan 17, 2013 3:55 PM by blackcat69420 RSS

EGG heads ONLY!

Lunar---tick

I'm not going to post steps or discoveries. What i am going to post is to get you blokes/ blokettes thinking.

No i'm NOT going to spell it out for you. Use your brain as intended and NOT rely on others. Why the hell  you may ask? The answer is simple, too many lazy thinkers that are disrespectful of others ideas. Nobody needs proof and if they dont have it handed to them on a platter they cry troll. Sorry but you are NOT worthy. If half of you actually had an education you would understand the power of Algebra.

Hints,

-Are you circumsised?. This a tricky one. Haha! I figured out this comment.

- dayx/2me

-clock/ time

-rush 2112

-northern hemisphere

-obelisk

Get back to me after you have had a think about it, if you are prepared to  present a good proposal to me I will tell you MY theory. It's so damn simple, it really is!!

Disclaimer, this is NOT a step. THIS is the theory.

Why i have not done it you may ask? Well  " i SIMPLY do not have the TIME".

• 1. Re: EGG heads ONLY!
    RJnKris

good for you i guess.. if iwas better at math and remember half the stuff from college i would throw up a response lol.  Give me something to decipher then we can talk hopefully.

(non of that is sarcastic btw)

• 2. Re: EGG heads ONLY!

Haha my math is horrible but "are you circumsised?" is a bit tricky and literly asks if you are jewish. But then again they circumsise women in africa alot an that is not based on religous views as far as I know.

It could be a play on words, circumcised literaly means to cut around ? Could be asking, "are you cutting around ? "

Day x2/me could be, day crosses over to me, as in change the night to day, something to do with Nacht der untoten maybe..

Upgraded ray gun is the X2 porters but that makes little sense in my head..

X is time in math i think, so "day time 2 me" ?

Clock/time is there in day x2/me. there are 4 clocks in tranzit, no idea comes to mind right now about them.

Rush 2112 lyrics are increadibly awesome and relate somewhat to tranzit, "

Into a single plane, a vast sea of unbroken grey. The Twin Moons, just two pale orbs as

They trace their way across the steely sky. I used to think I had a pretty good life here,

Just plugging into my machine for the day, then watching Templevision or reading a Temple"

"

I believed what I was told. I thought it was a good life, I thought I was happy. Then I found

Something that changed it all...' "

"

We've taken care of everything

The words you hear, the songs you sing

The pictures that give pleasure to your eyes

It's one for all and all for one

We work together, common sons

Never need to wonder how or why

We are the Priests of the Temples of Syrinx

Our great computers fill the hallowed halls

We are the Priests, of the Temples of Syrinx

All the gifts of life are held within our walls"

"

. Behind my beloved waterfall, in the little room that was hidden beneath the cave, I

Found it. I brushed away the dust of the years, and picked it up, holding it reverently in

My hands. I had no idea what it might be, but it was beautiful...'

'... I learned to lay my fingers across the wires, and to turn the keys to make them sound

Differently. As I struck the wires with my other hand, I produced my first harmonious sounds

And soon my own music! How different it could be from the music of the Temples! I can't wait

To tell the priests about it!...' "

Sounds like there is a clue in 2112 but I cant place my finger on it. Like finding something in a little room beneath the cave.

The northern hemisphere in tranzit has to be the HAARP research station, having to do with changing the weather, possible making it daylight or seeing the sun again..

and as for the obelisk well I have no idea what to do with it other than it could somehow connect to the haarp research station and change the weather maybe.

Obeilisk: A tapering stone pillar, typicially having a square or rectangular cross section, set up as a monument or landmark (in our case that would be a monument for power perhaps?)

I dont know, I have thought about this since the game came out and I am pretty close to loosing hope haha

• 3. Re: EGG heads ONLY!

ohh and to add a little to the mystery that connects the HAARP research station to tranzit even more,

High-Frequency Active Auroral Research Project and it involves Electromagnetic warfare technologies as in EMP

Electromagnetic warfare technologies have been in development by several countries for last few decades.

These technologies have been developed to a highly sophisticated level by the US and the former Soviet Union. These countries both developed broadcast technologies that are capable of inducing symptoms of both acute and chronic disease in large segments of targeted populations. It is our experience that most people are simply unaware of these technologies.

However, if you live in the Northern Hemisphere of this planet then you have probably been exposed to impact of ongoing experiments conducted with the HAARP transmitter. Only a small group of scientists have access to the type of equipment required to effectively analyze such transmissions. Extremely sophisticated Spectrum Analyzers are required to actually see the potentially biological components of the HAARP transmissions. We are most fortunate that some of these scientists are in the Project Earth™ Network and have come forward with their extremely sobering observations.

That HAARP investigators have consistently broadcast very complex and potentially pathogenic signals for well over a year and a half as of July 1997.

The most dramatic component of these transmissions are in the form of a Double Helix Signature which mimics our own DNA molecules in such detail that researchers have been literally at a loss as to what other possible purpose these signals could have than to effect biological systems.

• 4. Re: EGG heads ONLY!

oh mister holier than thou smater than everyone. to bad ur ears are muffed up he doesnt say circumsised its circumscribed a geometry term. the rush 2112 was 2112 5.1 rush because it is a rerelease of rushs album in 5.1 dolby and he tweeted it the day before the release. the day x / 2 me short for the days cross to me meaning he forgets whats day it is sometimes. that is his personal twitter acount. plus if u knew anything game dev. have a contract most of them are under law not allowed to give hints because they could get sued. by the way if you went to school then u had stuff spelled out for u. they dont hand u a paper n say do the work without showin how to do it. you can take ur small minded stuff turn that sum glitch sideways n shove it up ur whoohaa!!!

passing on knowledge is why we are where weare if not wed still be cavemen u tard.

yes i said tard because if i said retard that would imply that u may have been smart at some point. you have a theory but u cant test due time but u have the time to make a whoohaa out of yourselfon here.

• 5. Re: EGG heads ONLY!

whoohaa, jday's got u all in check.

• 6. Re: EGG heads ONLY!

ty this does make some sense congrats this is what i mean by pass the knowledge on now maybe someone will read this and have more so we can work together and not as one. hence 2 heads are better than one well what about a thousand. i do how ever think he was reffering to the release date as it was the day before n the game came out a month before and being developed a year before. but im humble enough to say i can always be wrong.

• 7. Re: EGG heads ONLY!
    johnniboi97

Me posting doesn't help but this thread will die because people just think you are full of it. You want us to give us our theories for your own theories? If you really are legit can you post part of this theory you have so we can see that you aren't part of the trolls. I want to see what you have to offer, but people will not cooperate unless they know what they are in for is not a waste of time.

• 8. Re: EGG heads ONLY!

You're such a waste a time... I mean really !

We've got trolls everydays pretending THEY have the next step. Trolls posting poems....

Of course we don't bother dealing with a "new step discovered guy" that comes without any proof at all. The difference between a theory and a fact is the proof actually. One does not come with a fact and no proof to justify it.

I love theories. This is what drives the whole thing forward.

You're saying that people are disrespectull. Sorry bro but you're obviously the one here that shows the most disrespect among the community: "Use your brain as intended", "lazy thinkers", "If half of you actually had an education". Oh my, do you even know half of us ? I mean even a 10th of us ?? You pretentious arrogant !

Everyone here is having a good time squeezing their brain for a solution or a so called next step.

And here you come "I'm not going to post steps or discoveries", "i SIMPLY do not have the TIME". Ok, so you have nothing for us except your theory that you won't show to us lasy ass thinkers... We have to prove that we  equals your ingenuity so YOU, Mr SmartBoy can share it with us.

Ahahahah I had a good laugth. Really ! Thanks !

In regard to your hints I just want to say that the "rush 2112" has been qualified as non-zombie relevant since day 1.

http://www.rush.com/just-in-time-for-december-2112-deluxe-editions-of-2112/

But maybe you've got a better simple genius algebra explanation. I'm dying to know.

Come on, don't be a **** and share your theory ! =)))

• 9. Re: EGG heads ONLY!
    Lunar---tick

Are you sure about that? Read my post. Have i not exposed ones shortcomings already? Now read my post again. Yes there is a method in my madness.

1 2 3 Previous Next