4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 5, 2013 2:05 AM by superbob RSS

Why oh why

The_Mctavish

Why are the challenges for the launchers so damn ridiculous? Why does the RPG reload so slow? Why aren't there attachments like every other weapon in the game to speed up lock on time and reload time? Who in the hell ever really uses a controlled score streak in this turd of a game? I've played 40 or so matches and only gotten 3 player controlled scorestreaks! Once again Treyarchs ridonkulous challenges bite me in the ass. Don't worry about fixing it because by the time you lazy excuse for developers get to it I'll have finished the challenges. Oh and just for ***** and giggles the lag is really too much sometimes. IW > 3ARC

• Re: Why oh why
    Film_Not_Rated

Lol 40 matches and only 3 PC streaks, try more than 900+ and i've only gotten 4.

Though I know you were a fail troll when you said, and I quote. "IW > 3ARC"

The_Mctavish

Get off Treyarch nuts and see this game for what it really is. I bet your an iSheep as aren't cha. F@#king turd.

Film_Not_Rated

Lol, i'm not, don't hurt yourself, kid.

I USE to be on their bandwagon, back in Black ops 1 days for like 3 months, then I got off since I got tired of Call of Duty (I got more in sports games, Battlefield, and Gears of War.) Then MW3 came and it was horrid, and terrible.

I know peoples opinions can't be invalid, but in this case your opinion is invalid. If you look at what Treyarch has done, compared to IW the past 3 titles you would agree.

Don't be a fail troll, or just to blind to see. I didn't agree with what they did with the game making Qsing easier, SMG friendly  maps, and listened to Big named Youtubers, but this game has gotten me to play longer than MW3 did.

superbob

3arch > IW, but Bo2 is still a steaming pile of ****. (not as steamy as MW2/3 though)