1 2 3 Previous Next 53 Replies Latest reply: Jan 6, 2013 2:58 PM by kidmiestro RSS

You cant play in parties of different cities on a Black ops 2 connection.

danielbondnz

This game is a train wreck for connection, I cant even play with my friends from other cities anymore. I have good internet, but this game is a joke for connection.
I have to play MW3 if I want to play with friends.

Treyarch, you need to get better at what you do.

Im so fed up with lag. Its fine playing solo, but parties is just a lag fest. You have to be host, or just dont bother.

Id take deathstreaks any day over a Treyarch connection.

• 1. Re: You cant play in parties of different cities on a Black ops 2 connection.
    maccabi

danielbondnz wrote:

This game is a train wreck for connection, I cant even play with my friends from other cities anymore. I have good internet, but this game is a joke for connection.
    I have to play MW3 if I want to play with friends.

Treyarch, you need to get better at what you do.

Im so fed up with lag. Its fine playing solo, but parties is just a lag fest. You have to be host, or just dont bother.

in a party matchmaking only goes off the party leader, as such the game matches the best conenction for the party leader not the the entire party.

Nothing wrong with the game (a point you proved by saying playing solo is fine) the issue is making sure you chose the correct party leader.

• 2. Re: You cant play in parties of different cities on a Black ops 2 connection.

So Maccabi why does it work for him on mw3 and not Blops2? Why cant you admit that this game suffers from connection problems miles more than any other game.

I play any other game and yeah sometimes theres lag but not all the time like this game and None of them seem like there out of sync.

It doesnt matter who you choose to be party leader the game still lags and is still out nof sync.

It is the game!

• 3. Re: You cant play in parties of different cities on a Black ops 2 connection.
    maccabi

BENOCIDE wrote:

So Maccabi why does it work for him on mw3 and not Blops2? Why cant you admit that this game suffers from connection problems miles more than any other game.

It is the game!

really ??? the op stated

danielbondnz wrote:

Its fine playing solo, but parties is just a lag fest.

The fact you didnt like my answer is by the by, thats the issue the op has its not the game/netcode/lag comp/ connection issue

/discussion

• 4. Re: You cant play in parties of different cities on a Black ops 2 connection.
    Paddi

Nothing wrong?

Look at the hordes of Posts across not only the CoD forums, but other gaming forums tlaking about how bad this game is?

If it's not the Connection, it's the hit detection.

If it's not the Hit detections it's the Spawns

If it's not the spawns it's the connection

Those are easily the 3 biggest flaws of this game, and exactly whats holding it back.

If you have no problems with your game, I'd love to buy what ever special Copy you got.

• 5. Re: You cant play in parties of different cities on a Black ops 2 connection.

you said its not the game and also I cant play on my own without it lagging or being out of sync.

So a game that plays well on its own but not with a party is a working game. Hmm!

Your one of those idiots that think that if the game works for you then it must be fine for everyone else.

Your one hell of a stubborn fanboy!

• 6. Re: You cant play in parties of different cities on a Black ops 2 connection.
    danielbondnz

Sorry Maccabi but your wrong, The game should be able to handle more than only players in the most immediate of location.

Like I said, MW3 is great for parties.

Treyarch are clearly inferior at making good connectivity than even the inexperienced IW crew that made MW3.

• 7. Re: You cant play in parties of different cities on a Black ops 2 connection.
    DontBanMyAccounts

maybe its just your internet.....

because im from mexico, can party up with people from US without any kind of lag.

hell eveb my internet connects me to Japanese players (not call of duties)

• 8. Re: You cant play in parties of different cities on a Black ops 2 connection.

I'm  in Florida I play with ppl in my clan across all 50  states with no issues hell the other night we had few from Toronto Canada in the lobby ran nice & smooth

• 9. Re: You cant play in parties of different cities on a Black ops 2 connection.
    maccabi

danielbondnz wrote:

Sorry Maccabi but your wrong, The game should be able to handle more than only players in the most immediate of location.

Like I said, MW3 is great for parties.

Treyarch are clearly inferior at making good connectivity than even the inexperienced IW crew that made MW3.

Nope im not wrong.

and yes mw3 does work great for parties now and you're welcome.

its has nothing to do with your view 3arc make inferior connections, thats impossible connection isnt a coded aspect its dependant on the connection a player makes to a host.

the issue isnt the game its common sense thats it.

know what i play fine solo, i play fine playing with my friends in the uk when not the party leader, but if we make our norwegian clanny party leader we get 3 bar or dodgy 4 bar sessions as he gets matched to the best connection to him.

1 2 3 Previous Next