40 Replies Latest reply: Oct 27, 2013 8:08 PM by Infinity_Creationz RSS

Blitzkrieg Gaming Clan

DreadfulGlory

Blitzkrieg is a fast growing, and highly experienced gaming clan for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 platforms. We were founded February 25, 2010 and have been expanding our influence ever since. We provide an active forum, mature member base, and strong leadership. Currently we are exclusive to Call of Duty: Black OPs II and Battlefield 3 but we will be expanding into Grand Theft Auto V, Call of Duty: Ghosts, and Battlefield 4 once they are released. Skill level is not our main focus. We look for dedication, maturity, and a will to improve. We help you develop your skill and shape it properly. If you train with us, your skill will develop on its own.

The setup of our clan is very simple and straight forward. It gives easy to learn ranks and leadership positions, allowing all members to understand the chain of command. Members always know who to direct their questions or concerns to based off of different criteria. We have a very open ranking system that gives members the opportunity to rise up to a new position. Members are broken up into smaller groups called "crews." This gives the clan a small amount of internal competition to keep things lively. Everyone has the opportunity to lead the clan and insure that Blitzkrieg remains fun and professional.

We provide our clan with an ever growing amount of features:

» Professional, one-of-a-kind website

» Discussion Forums

» Activities

» Relaxed community

» Skilled players

» Training

» Very generous sponsors and contributors

» Skilled graphics designers

» Highly experienced and hardworking clan leaders

» Scaleable member ranks

» Prizes and giveaways

» Clan Operations and other competitions

» Clear guidelines and operations

» Long-term friendships

» A focus on YOU

…And much more

I hope you all choose to check us out. I know you won't be disappointed. If you have any questions, please contact me on this website. If you would like to apply, please message me on this forum, email us at BZKClan@bzkclan.com, or visit our website at http://bzkclan.com/. Thank you very much for your time.

~Blitzkrieg Gaming Clan~

Message was edited by: DreadfulGlory

• Re: Blitzkrieg Gaming Clan
    DreadfulGlory

As stated, we will be expanding into other games as well. However, we have always remained, and always will remain, a Call of Duty centered clan. So, if you are playing BLOPS 2, and you just aren't happy with your current skill level, random teammates, your current clan, or anything else in the game, come check out Blitzkrieg. We promise you won't be disappointed.

We currently have 6 Golds for all six elite clan ops. We plan on getting our 7th tonight. come on out and see how we work together.

DreadfulGlory

If anyone also plays Battlefield 3, we are now supporting that game. We will be expanding into GTA V once the game is released.

Neverthless, our home game always has, and always will, remain Call of Duty. If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact us. If you just want to play with us before you apply, also don't hesistate to contact us and request some play time.

bzk_cheezit

Chicano here, blitzkrieg is getting larger everyday, and we have all sorts of new stuff we are trying out.

DreadfulGlory

We are currently running a fundraiser to buy a new custom website theme. Join Blitzkrieg today to be there when we unvail the brand new website layout.

DreadfulGlory

If any clans are having difficulty staying lively or active in this ever-chaning world of COD, feel free to message us at Blitzkrieg. We are currently open to absorbing other clans that no longer have the capabilties to stay ahead. Merging with us allows both of us to grow bigger and stronger. So, feel free to contact and we can talk.

Come check us out guys! We're always looking for more members.

DreadfulGlory

Blitzkrieg is quickly approaching our 3 year anniversary. We have some really big celebrations planned. We have everything from awards to giveaways. Sign up today and get in on all the action.

DreadfulGlory

Blitzkrieg has a zero tolerance policy for cheating of any kind. We do not accept hackers, glitchers, or boosters. Any member caught participating in such activities is immediately kicked from the clan.

Clan op 26 Jan will be KC: most confirms @5pm EST. Clan op 27 Jan is TDM: most kills @1pm EST. We will be having a boot camp at 113am EST to go over callouts for Hijacked, and scrim after practicing the callouts and preparing for the clan op.   Come on out and join in on the fun.

DreadfulGlory

We are 3/4 of the way to our fundraiser. We have raised a hefty sum of money to remodel our website and we are optimistic that we will have the new website purchased and setup by our clan's 3 year anniversary; February 25.

Sign up with Blitzkrieg today and get in on all the excitement leading up to our anniversary.

bzk_cheezit

We are getting more new members daily!

DreadfulGlory

Blitzkrieg is currently in the process of expanding into BF3. So, if you are looking for a clan that supports both Call of Duty and Battlefield 3, Blitzkrieg is the clan for you.

We will be starting GTA V tryouts soon. We will be hosting these on Max Payne 3 as well as GTA IV. Exciting changes are coming to Blitzkrieg. Sign up today and get in on all the fun.

OnehandedTryhard

Blitzkrieg was the first clan I joined I started and it has really made me enjoy Call of Duty more playing with friends. I played solo for awhile but it's always better to be organized. Check them out.

We just got yet another Gold in todays clan op.  This makes a total of 13 clan ops and a streak of 13 golds in a row.  We will be going for number 14 tomorrow for the TDM clan op, come join us.  Also we will host a boot camp that will take place 1.5 hrs before the op.  come on out and see what it's like to be apart of a great clan.

could i get accepted

DreadfulGlory

Hello. Yes, just follow my instructions below and we can get you setup.

For anyone else that might be having difficulty registering or applying, we are sorry for the inconvenience. The website was down most of yesterday (2/2/13) due to server issues. Everything should be back up and running today.

As for registering and applying, all you have to do is register HERE.

Once you have registered, just fill out a short application HERE. A tryout coordinator will come along and help you through the rest of the process. If, at any time, you have trouble or questions, please email us at BZKClan@bzkclan.com. We will help walk you through the process.

Thank you for considering Blitzkrieg. We look forward to hearing from all of you.

Hey, Shooters! Kanosa here! ^.^'

I'll be the one raising fire here, trying to reel in some new recruits. I hope we can find you, you lone wolves. We need you!

Anyway, there isn't much going on except some Zombie Headshots, as far as Clan Challenges go. Unfortunately,

I didn't enlist myself, so I am unable to see our progress, at this time. That's a weekly, actually, 2 1/2 days left on that.

The new updates for Black Ops II and Revolution got in the way for some Daily Clan Challenges. Can't wait for Wednesday

so we can start earning some more Clan XP. Level 27! \/\/()()7! ^.^'

Sorry for the hyper-chat, just finished getting my Diamond Peacekeeper! XD

Anyhow, I hope to see some new applications, as well as some posts.

Go Blitzkrieg! ^.^'

If you have any questions, or if you would like to apply, please use the following to contact me or our Recruiting Team:

- Reply to this forum

- Send me a private message

- Visit our Elite page at elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/176531

- Visit our Recruitment Forum at bzkclan.com/topic/3702-recruits-read-here-before-applying/

- Email us at BzKClan@BzKClan.com

Thank you very much for your time.

Phorex_

Bzk has several parties going each night, dominating pubs and league play. Stop playing solo and join Blitzkrieg Gaming Clan at bzkclan.com

Phorex_

bzkclan.com check us out

Phorex_

Blitzkrieg Gaming Clan still has some openings. Visit bzkclan.com for your tryout.

We took the Gold again today for the Daily Clan Challenge!

[Core Core Team Deathmatch - Highest Total Kills - GET 750 KILLS - 300 more Clan XP]

GO BLITZKRIEG! ^.^'

If you have any questions, or if you would like to apply, please use the following to contact me or our Recruiting Team:

- Reply to this forum

- Visit our Elite page at http://Elite.CallofDuty.com/Connect/Clan/View/176531

- Visit our Recruitment Forum at http://BzKClan.com/Topic/3702-Recruits-Read-Here-Before-Applying/

We took the Gold again today for the Weekly Clan Challenge!

[Zombies - Total Zombie Kills - GET 10,000 KILLS - 1,000 more Clan XP]

GO BLITZKRIEG! ^.^'

- Reply to this forum

- Visit our Elite page at http://Elite.CallofDuty.com/Connect/Clan/View/176531

- Visit our Recruitment Forum at http://BzKClan.com/Topic/3702-Recruits-Read-Here-Before-Applying/

always welcomeing new members, please comment here if you have any questios about the clan:)

DreadfulGlory

It is that time of year again everyone! With the upcoming releases of Call of Duty: Ghosts and Battlefield 4, we are looking for new and active members to join our ranks and help us expand into the next generation of games and consoles. We have a lot of events planned for the upcoming months. The sooner you apply, the sooner you can partake in the festivities.

I hope to see you all check us out. Happy gaming.

DreadfulGlory

We curently 3 Officer (leadership) positions available. Few limitations apply. If you are looking to an active and productive role in a clan, now is the best time to join Blitzkrieg Gaming Clan.

DreadfulGlory

I'm very excited to announce the start of a second Elite team. We need new members to help us rank this new Elite team up. If you are interested in getting in on something from the ground up, Blitzkrieg's newest Elite team is just thing for you. Not to mention, we have a few Officer (leadership) spots available. See my post above for more information regarding Officer positions.

I hope to see you all in game.

DreadfulGlory

I would like to take a moment to congratulate Arntson69 and Bayco25 for their promotions to Administrators of Blitzkrieg Gaming Clan.

As well, we would like to thank Nikki and Ward for becoming our newest prospects. We are sure they will make great officers in-training and will soon be wearing the Officer title.

Next, a big thank you to Ward for his most recent donation to our clan. It is generous contributions like this that allow us to keep rolling out the newest and coolest features for our clan.

Last, I would like to congratulate our newest FNGs. They are doing great and I think they will soon reach their Member status.

An overall big thank you to everyone that makes Blitzkrieg great.

DreadfulGlory

Our thanks and congratulations to our clan's Elite team. Another solid clan op completed. If anyone is looking for a good Elite clan, visit http://bzkclan.com/ and sign up today.

DreadfulGlory

Starting September 1, Blitzkrieg Gaming Clan is going to be offering a clan shop. Members will be able to purchase a wide variety of Blitzkrieg (BZK) merchandise including T-shirts, lanyards, keychains, hats, hoodies, mugs, shot glasses, poster, stickers, and just about anything else you can think of. We will also be giving away some merchandise to a few lucky members. We plan on making this an intricate part of our clan and we hope you all stop by to support us and check out the shop.

We will be taking merchandise requests as well. So, if you want a piece of BZK swagger, but we don't already offer it, just let us know and we will see about getting you squared away.

DreadfulGlory

We would like to showcase a post that one of our members posted on one of our Recruitment threads on another site:

"Hey there, I'm a Army Vet and have to say that BzK is exceptionally Veteran friendly. they look after their own, and always reasonable and understanding to circumstances. Definitely a clan you would want to be in ;)"

It means a lot to us to hear something such as this. As we told him on the other website,

We understand the sacrifices that you and your brothers and sisters have made for your respective nations and feel we have an obligation to support you in anyway we can. Your words mean a lot to us. We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying your time in Blitzkrieg Gaming Clan. As always, if there is anything you need, be sure to let one of the clan leaders know. :)
    DreadfulGlory

I would like to congratulate two members for receiving special job promotions within the clan.

wardadspaz has recently been accepted as Clan Ambassador. Members are a priority of ours at Blitzkrieg. We understand that new members may have a slight adjustment period and need some time to get used to the new environment. The Clan Ambassador is there to help guide new members through the process and get them acquainted.

Armykilla44 has recently taken the position of Activity Director. We know that the game can get boring after a while, especially so close to the release of ghosts. So we strive to create new activities to keep things fun and lively. The Activity Director is in charge of making clan activities for everyone to enjoy.

Congratulations to these two individuals and thank you for you time. I hope to see everyone take advantage of these new clan resources. Come over to www.bzkclan.com and submit your application today.

DreadfulGlory

We are happy to announce the reopening of Blitzkrieg Gaming Clan activities. We already have multiple activities and tournaments scheduled, including a 24 hour marathon. Check us out for more details or to get in on all the action.

Infinity_Creationz

Is this a sniping clan or mlg? If mlg how do I join