1 2 3 4 Previous Next 292 Replies Latest reply: Apr 2, 2013 10:25 AM by malditor Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: The Pick 10 system is a lie.
    wraithoverlord

    Actually yes because when using a silenced weapon your range drops. this is the small sacrifice you make to stay silent. by then using the long barrell you counter this.

  • 11. Re: The Pick 10 system is a lie.

    The_Shift wrote:

     

    The cry babies have RUINED THIS GAME....

    Pot Kettle Black.... Love the irony....

     

    Dual Bands on all groups would be cool, but no need to cry about it. lol

  • 12. Re: The Pick 10 system is a lie.
    superbob

    In theory you could have more than 2 perks if wild card were allowed to be used twice.

  • 13. Re: The Pick 10 system is a lie.

    I just wish you could run a pistol as your primary and still have a secondary slot open. Meh.

  • 14. Re: The Pick 10 system is a lie.
    sgtDLC

    Silencer and long barrel? loooooooool lol loooooooooooooool

  • 15. Re: The Pick 10 system is a lie.
    dweez1988

    I agree a bit with some situations of the pick 10 system being not as good as It should be.

    The long barrel + silencer is not available wich I think is a bit BS

    You cannot have pistols with 2 attatchments when choosing akimbo.

    And so forth. I really don't get why This is not possible?

    Some points I disagree. Like quickdraw on a sniper or having a red dot sight on it.

     

    I mean snipers are made for long range. The scope is on there because of that.

    Taking of the scope is ofcourse what should be possible but it does'nt feel right.

     

    As for the ADS time on snipers, it's slower than the MW series but faster than BO1 wich feels right to me. The fact that the ballista scopes in faster than the DSR is also right because if it's restriction to OHK in the waist wich the DSR has.

     

    I do miss the possibility to choose like 3 tier 1 perks or 2 secondarys.

    I don't know if I would have liked it better but instead of choosing in Teirs for perks maybe I would have liked it more If you could just pick 3 perks without tiers. For example: blind eye,ghost,flack jacket.

  • 16. Re: The Pick 10 system is a lie.
    starbuckfrack

    The_Shift wrote:

     

    It says you can choose any of the attachments, and any perk combanations,  but really there is a 3 limit attach restriction, and a 2 perk per catagory restriction...

     

    you cant get 3+ attachments on your secondary, limited to two...

     

    you cant get 2 secondaries I think....

     

    So in my opinion, the whole "Pick 10" thing is a sham, another lie... Its pick 10...but you cant pick this, this, this, that, this...

     

    You are also limited in what type of attachments you can use together....for instance... you cant use the long barrel and silencer, or the Hybrid and the GL...ect ect...

     

    ON TOP OF THAT!

     

    You dont get cool attachments to make those wierd FUN combinations....

     

    You cant put a acog on a smg

     

    you cant put a dual band on an assault rifle

     

    you can't put rapid fire on anything except SMGS

     

    you can't put a quick draw on a sniper because of stupid cry babies.

     

    you can't put a red dot on any of the snipers...also because of the cry babies

     

    you can't put sniper scopes on assault rifles...

     

    I mean cmon this crap should have been added years ago...

     

    The cry babies have RUINED THIS GAME....And so has Treyarch for not being able to see thru the BS or seeing thru it and just bein lazy.

    Crybabies have ruined the game alright. Like the one that posted above.

     

    Especially since he already returned the game.

  • 17. Re: The Pick 10 system is a lie.
    TL_Bare_B_V2

    The_Shift wrote:

     

    You are also limited in what type of attachments you can use together....for instance... you cant use the long barrel and silencer, or the Hybrid and the GL...ect

    Yea beacuse this game needs SMG that shoot further and quieter...

     

     

    The_Shift wrote:

     

    you can't put rapid fire on anything except SMGS

     

    Have you even picked up an LMG yet?

     

    The one thing I don't like is that you can't put an MMS with FMJs.

  • 18. Re: The Pick 10 system is a lie.

    He has a point. Even when I am the fan of the system. I don't get negativity for this post, it's just good critique at the system. There is no NEED to go fanboy over him.

     

    I'd like to be able to put as many attachments to gun as possible for one. That'd be awesome.

     

    But yeah, you have a good point too about balance. Maybe there is less issues now.

  • 19. Re: The Pick 10 system is a lie.
    Stumperud78

    TL_Bare_B_V2 wrote:

     

     

    The one thing I don't like is that you can't put an MMS with FMJs.

     

    Because that would ruin the game even further, meaning that you could just camp behind a concrete wall and spray through it whenever you see someone on the other side, actually encouraging camping even more.

     

    I like the perks/attachement system but i wouldn't mind having the old COD4 system though. That was the perfect perks/attachement system, imo.

1 2 3 4 Previous Next