1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 13, 2013 6:02 PM by reyangelo RSS

What is the deal? Is there a bunch of sadistic jerks working there? Activision I want an answer!!!

thurston13

First off you can't email a question about a game. That's rediculous! Then when you call the number it takes you through a maze of push this number or stay on the line. I stay on the line and the guy says "see our support section on the website have a good day" and the call ends. I phoned back twice and tried different routes through your stupid automated answering service. WTF is wrong with you people. Your customer service is terrible. I've sent three messages to your feedback link. Only to realize that no one will respond. If I don't get a response to this, myself and my affiliated clan will boycott your company and you will never see another penny from us, and we have a large number of members. Can support please contact me to resolve the issues I need fixed. Thank you.

• Re: What is the deal? Is there a bunch of sadistic jerks working there? Activision I want an answer!!!
    reyangelo

Activision is going down hill. I dont understand some of the f^&* crap they put together within a year. Ive seen Spawn Trapping, latency, nonsense quick scoping, etc. Im just glad i bought only one copy (usually I buy 2 COD games since MW4, not this time) and may consider not purchasing any of the maps. I dont understand how with all this technology and talented folks in this world, they cannot put something together better. Guess they only really care about Graphics and Commercials now, no more MW4 customer service....