9 Replies Latest reply: Jan 10, 2013 7:25 PM by XBL:rockerman28 RSS

Custom Classes Reset

XBL:rockerman28

I don't know how it happened, but I came online one day and it told me that my "Custom Classes had been Reset"

I am currently Prestige 8 at this stage with 10 custom classes, diamond snipers and diamond SMG's and working towards a couple of other guns.

After the reset thing, I find that half of my custom classes are gone, and I've only got the 5 custom classes.

In addition, my snipers are no longer diamond because the Ballista is the only one not gold. I have all the camos for it but it isn't giving me gold.

Also, it reset all my prestige tokens that I had used to unlocked higher level guns and equipment and it also took away all the Unlock Tokens I had used that Prestige.

Lastly, it has screwed up my combat record to say that I have millions and millions of kills with guns and scorestreaks I barely use.

I am now almost Prestige Master and people continue to look at my stats and call me a hacker and report me and I am scared my account with get banned even though I have not hacked at all and the game has glitched on me

TL;DR

My game glitched and people think I am a hacker and I would like my diamond snipers back and my 10 custom classes.

• Re: Custom Classes Reset
    trickster.

lots of people are suffering with the same issue including myself,there is multiple threads about it and people to contact that may help.

i would recommend being patient for a reply though as they must be swamped with people doing the same.

i know how you feel being called a hacker as mine shows ive used the black hat about 10 million times

R1cer9

Mine did the same thing I went into local then back to multiplayer and I lose all my

Custom classes and its saying I used the black hat millions of times and I lost All my permanent unlock tokens I've contacted several different people within activision and they all say the same thing that they know about the issue and they are working on it personally I think it's horrible customer service and I'm thinking about finding a different game because its getting ridiculous

El_Hipsu

I have 3 million kills with the crossbow. I'm the master of BO2.

Same story with me.  Played custom game with my son against bots.  Logged on a few days later to find that my prestige rewards were gone (Perm unlocked weapon + extra char slot).  I was still the same level (18, 1st prestige) though.  I also noticed that I had a crap ton of emblems unlocked that I did not have last time I had logged in.

Then I started checking my stats and noticed something crazy, my Guardian kill streak reward showed that I had over 1 Trillion, yes, TRILLION kills.  I then called Activision and waited on hold for a total of 3 hours before talking to a tech.  He looked into my account and saw what I was talking about.  He created a support case and said they would look into it deeper.

That was early December?  My case is still marked as unresolved.  I send a support message asking about an update and this was the response I received:

12/25/2012 11:27 AMNathan BAny update on this? I would like to have my 6th custom load out slot and M27 perm unlock back.

Thank you.

12/28/2012 6:18 PMKyle DHello Nathan-

Thank you for contacting Activision Customer Support.

Unfortunately for security purposes we cannot manually edit or add custom classes, prestige unlocks, etc to player's accounts.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

If you have any other technical questions relating to any Activision products please feel free to contact us 7 days a week at (800) 225-6588.

Regards,
    Kyle D
    Activision Customer Support Representative

Please disregard any email received about your issue being resolved. Resolution emails are auto-generated if a case is
    not updated within 96 hours and is not indicative of a resolution being reached

If you have a pending warranty replacement (RMA) please DO NOT respond to the RMA case, as this can delay the replacement process. If you need additional assistance please update this case.

12/28/2012 6:53 PMNathan BI see. So there isn't anything that can be done to resolve my issue? I am sure you understand how frustrating this is especially since it appears that there will not be any support for this problem.

There is obviously a glitch with my account since my Guardian score streak reward is showing that I have over 1 trillion kills with it.

Is there a higher level of support that this can be elevated to?

Thank you for your reply.

12/28/2012 6:57 PMKyle DHello Nathan-

Thank you for contacting Activision Customer Support.

Unfortunately there is not. Please trust me that I have explored every available option in restoring your account. Unfortunately we are not able to make any manual edits to player's stats, rank, or custom classes in any fashion.

However we are investigated the root cause of the issue that you are experiencing and if any resolution is found you will be notified.

If you have any other technical questions relating to any Activision products please feel free to contact us 7 days a week at (800) 225-6588.

Regards,
    Kyle D
    Activision Customer Support Representative

Please disregard any email received about your issue being resolved. Resolution emails are auto-generated if a case is
    not updated within 96 hours and is not indicative of a resolution being reached

If you have a pending warranty replacement (RMA) please DO NOT respond to the RMA case, as this can delay the replacement process. If you need additional assistance please update this case.

So, in short, my experience so far leads me to tell you to not hold your breath on getting your account fixed anytime soon.

The only good thing I can say about this whole support experience is that I have been receiving responses to my messages, even if it is just telling me that I'm screwed.

Good luck.

dekka72

This is a complete and utter joke!! what abotu the fact the game is broken! not only have we lost our Custom class slots and unlcoks from before but some of us are unable to lock them going forward?all this when we all did the same thing.. simply played a local game against BOTS!! it woudl be nice if they could come on here and explain why after buyign there game and being hit by a bug in there game they wont support us!!

XBL:rockerman28

Wow, thanks heaps for showing that to me.

It sucks so much that this has happened, and I am not too worried about my stats, my biggest concern is the 10 custom classes and the fact that I can no longer get Diamond Snipers.

Anyway, thanks to everyone else in this thread and I hope they fix this bloody problem.