21 Replies Latest reply: Jan 9, 2013 5:19 AM by Ink_Sponge RSS

Your worst game, or spaz moment !!

Lunar---tick

Quite often people talk about how high they can go, i thought for a laugh tell us about your shockers.

Mine was solo, got dropped by one of the 4 sleeping zombies. Must of woke it running past to grab a part, it  took a swipe. Bang game over in 16 seconds. 0 kills. Haha! I know it's nothing to be proud of. Moreso a WTF moment. Damn zombies can be cruel  sometimes !! Lol.

• Re: Your worst game, or spaz moment !!
    Mar_Vell

getting killed by the first zombie that was at the window. not even inside yet. I also remember thinking..."this is going to be a good game, i'm ready!" loooool

I have been playing since WaW so i have a lot of those moments. One of my biggest would be hoping across the lava headed for the dinner, i turn around to knife a denizen before it gets on me and out of no where the bus comes along. It pushes me back across the lava into a zombie who now kills me with one hit. Xd

Lunar---tick

Been trapped by the bus a few times, thinking geeze i'm going alright here getting all set up only to be pushed into a corner. Come to think of it i've got a rocket launcher in the fridge. I think i will shoot the bus driver in the back of the head next game, just because. Haha!

Actually a WTF moment, i was on the bus once all safe and content at about round 11 just past the diner and we had host migration. Well when the game restarted i was in the damn fog, the bus was about 100 meters up the road and i'm stuck in the damn fog with about 20 cranky zombies chasing me with denizens clawing my face. I ran straight to the bank,  put my money in and dived into the lava pit.

the other day I was playing with another guy from the forum, doing money rounds to save up for the egg, when we started and began building the turbine we both got down within seconds of one another, it had to be an all time record

Kino der totem, solo, round 51..... I went to reload my Zuescannon but was too close to the wall and accidentally traded it for the m14.... Got downed in a panic... Deeeeeerp!!

Recently i came back from being dead already down again. That was a WTF moment. Like my camera hadnt even switched from the teamate i was watching yet.

xtour55

got a good one for this thread. was playing tranzit the other day with randoms and amazingly everyone had mics. they said everyone know what to do right. so im thinking cool might be a good run. i get my 1000 points grab turbine go to town. take 12k out the bank grab jugg n stamina go turn power on. get back at diner at round 4 grab speed. need like 2k more for knucks so i just stay at the diner. round 6 comes and i go grab knucks. i drop down and have a bunch of zombies in diner. well i punch my way out and go down. i die and im spectating and i notice the perks are faded. i ask who turned the power off and some noob was like oh i turned it on last round. wtf????? it was already on. i thought i went down rather quick. so the other 2 guys quit out and the kid that turned the power off was like dont worry i got this. went down 20 seconds later and sent me a friends request.

ab36

It wasn't an early round loss (which happened plenty of times before) but a frustrating one was getting to a level in the mid 30s, leaving two runners since I didn't feel like making a crawler, opening up the box in Town (second story of the bar) and getting trapped by that couch and the wall by the two zombies. Could have easily made it a few more rounds imo but I couldn't kill either of the two when I got cornered for some reason so I lost lol

The-Slayer

mine was slightly weird, I was playing Tranzit and I was in the bus. I did nothing to the driver but I noticed that I was kicked out of the bus and I couldn't even get back in 

Weirdest one I had recently.

Tranzit, round 19, two of us left standing with just a couple of slow walkers in town.

The bus driver sounds his horn to say he's leaving and me and the other player run for the bus.

We both reach the ladder at the same time and died... wtf.

Grimbeast

One time playing tranzit with four player and in the first 5 seconds of the game we died which was pretty weird and fast for a four player game

ydajdimstr

My favorite WTF moment is someone else's actions but because I was downed at round 27, the night this game came out... We're in town, zombies everywhere, at this point we didn't yet know the weasels of the fog could be dealt with... The bus horn blows, I start to run, BAM... My teammate, in panic mode, circles me like a vulture waiting for the zombies to disperse before the revive... Needless to say, it didn't work... He ran after the bus, into the fog, and immediately gave up once a weasel got him...

killercarl594

mine has to be thinking i could squeeze through a gap between the bus and fuel pumps in diner and getting hit up in the air by the bus and landing into the train i was tryin to get away from

Got past level 30 in tranzit, had everything( 4 perks, clays/semtex, knuckles, my 2 PaP'd weapons that I like which in that game cost a ton in box searching) I was at Diner after a failed attempt to revive someone. Jumped in port to get back to my train spot (was early in round.) Port took me to town by lava just as the bus passed with other 2 guys on it with a ton of zombies following and they turned and beat me down. Literally popped out of port and died in 2 seconds. they swarmed bus and other 2 died. GG