4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 9, 2013 3:53 PM by silva03 RSS

Perma-stamina-up

Many people been saying that its not something that you could get but I got it last night while playing on Tranzit. When I got it, I was in the tunnel and could run the whole way through the tunnel in the area where there is no denizens without stopping, so its not unlimited sprint but was extended by alot.

• Re: Perma-stamina-up
    DrDeath340

did you try buying staminup while you had it? maybe it would make in unlimited? try to find out how you got it.

DrDeath340 wrote:

did you try buying staminup while you had it? maybe it would make in unlimited? try to find out how you got it.

I had stamina bought already before I got the addition stamina. I was running the whole time for 38 rounds, so Im guessing you have to run alot in a game to get it. If its true that it stays from game to game, that would be very cool

Dont know if it's how you get it or not but i am about forty in the world for traveled miles on the leaderboards and it always feels as though imove faster then everyone else in my games. So i just assume you get it for running a lot.

eljodemucho

im a tell you right now dont listen to half of the **** the community says on here. more then half of them r all idiots r who just fin stupid. with that bin said you can have stamin up perma perk. i have it myself since day one. its funny when i play with ppl n i just run past them eveyones like hey y do u run so fast lol. trust me u can have perma perk stamin up. like i said i had it since the beginning n still have it till this day. idk how i got it but i usually run all the time in n out of the fog so im gussing i must of just ran so much that i got it. dont listen to half these idiots on here. must of them act like they know weveryting n everyone else is wrong.