0 Replies Latest reply: Jan 11, 2013 3:28 AM by mcmanwich0 RSS

Call of duty is a joke

ive had mw3 for over a year and i just got black ops two....i honestly cannot understand how people...who are paid to do this job...cannot figure out how to spawn people in a way so no one gets screwed....in black ops two...thats all the game is...the spawning is so ridiculous im done playing....im fed up....it is so stupid how iggnorant the games are....you get spawned...and the first thing you should do is look behind you....pathetic....black ops two is worse that mw3 which is sooooooo bad when it comes to spawning....the Call Of Duty Franchise better figure something out otherwise Battlefield will take over...ive already talked to sooo many people who prefer battlefield and i can see why....if it wasnt for zombies....call of duty would have no chance....i swear to god if i get spawned killed again im done with the whole game besides zombies....and great idea on dropping terminal....there are so many other maps that are so much better and u pick terminal....the spawn trap map of the decade....everyone who works for call of duty must not play bc they are so naive its frustrating....i never thought i would get to the point that i would post anything ever...and here i am...telling the world how much call of duty blows....i want to play so bad....but the game itself makes me want to go exercise.....bc it has more bullshit than a rodeo....whoever is making the decisions for the game....please stop being so lazy...we pay out the ass just to own the game....give us something to enjoy