4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 11, 2013 8:46 AM by Ecko57 RSS

Campaign Fail

So last night, the lag was so bad I decided for the first time to give Campaign a try.  I get about 20 minutes in, I'm rescuing some poor abused sould from a boat... Bam!  Game locks up.  I mean really, you cant even get the offline mode right?  Good lord.  You would think they might have play tested this thing before they released it.

• Re: Campaign Fail
    Izjar11

Solofatty wrote:

So last night, the lag was so bad I decided for the first time to give Campaign a try.  I get about 20 minutes in, I'm rescuing some poor abused sould from a boat... Bam!  Game locks up.  I mean really, you cant even get the offline mode right?  Good lord.  You would think they might have play tested this thing before they released it.

offline it locks up? ~shakes head~ sucks.

SoG_Hanix_PC

Never happened to me. I've beaten the campaign and it never locked up. This is also the first time this problem has come up as far as I know because I haven't seen it talked about on the forums yet. So, this might be an issue with your own system. Keep an eye out for it and if it happens on other games, I would recommend that you start putting some money aside for a new system.

TheBeastlyDude

Solo, delete all the game data and redownload the patches. That may help.

I've had this happen on numerous occasions. Reloaded a game once where I was firing out of my fingertips bc my rifle was invisible.

The campaign was a huge fail IMO. When it worked I didn't enjoy it. The characters were not worth remembering, the story was ****, even the voice acting was horrible most of the time. Certainly didn't come close to the MW storyline.

Also got annoyed by the over usage of the F word. It's like they were going for a record or something.