12 Replies Latest reply: Jan 11, 2013 9:26 PM by YO_MOM_IS_NEXT RSS

I'm Happy with Black Ops II.  You?

Natero14

Black Ops II was definitly a step in the right direction.  MW3 was good but needed some work but Black Ops II is amazing.  The worst Call of Duty I think ever made was World at War.  The best was the Modern Warfare series but MW was best out of all.  I will be doing this with a scale of 1 through 10.

BLACK OPS II

7/10

It was the second best CoD ever first being MW.   All that was added to CoD was a really good idea.  The new crawling animation the new campaign idea.  Weapons are great.

CAMPAIGN

7/10

It was a very entertaining Campaign and they put a lot in like opening doors without using an explosive.  But they need to make you more in control of that kind of stuff.  Then the story it's self was good I love the way it continued on from Black Ops.  I love how you could change how it ended to that was by far the best touch in Black Ops II although I don't know how they'll get Black Ops III going if the ending in Black Ops II can vary.  Campaign was better than Black Ops but it it's in the future and I prefer the here and now games such as Modern Warfare.

GRAPHICS

8/10

They also did a good job on the graphics best graphics there is all the animations used in campaign.  But the engine they use is getting old and needs an update.

MULTIPLAYER

7/10

Multiplayer is excellent with the new 10 point system for Create-A-Class all the way down to the maps.  I wish the maps were bigger like they were in CoD4:MW but oh well.

Sorry for the long read.  What is you opinion on Black Ops II?

• Re: I'm Happy with Black Ops II.  You?

MULTIPLAYER

0/10

My opinion in a nutshell. Motivations? Don't need to write more u_u

give me some of wht ur smoking this game sucks because ever 5 feet u move host interruption so if mulitplayer is like tht the game as a whole blows. pick 10 system sucks in general you would think in the future you could have a unlimited number of stuff not just 10 wtf is up with tht give me some of  the stuff u be smoking

msharpblue4d

If your online games are migrating every 5 feet then you need to upgrade your internet so you can get out of the garbage games. I have to deal with hit or miss lag and ocassional host migrations. Most of the migrations come from the host getting stomped and backing out of the lobbies I'm in.

Unlimited classes? Um... How would that work exactly? Everyone running around with all perks, primaries and secondaries would be nothing short of stupid.

I'm enjoying the game, and have almost played this title more than a year worth of mw3.

9/10 until the bugs are fixed

hyper72

MULTIPLAYER

0/10

Yep

BukLau101

I am really enjoying this game (when it works properly). If only 3arc fixed the problems dragging down this game

dead4ever_uk

sorry but this game is ****** up and untill we hear anything of a fix i ant touching this ******

flameweilder8

Natero14 wrote:

Black Ops II was definitly a step in the right direction.  MW3 was good but needed some work but Black Ops II is amazing.  The worst Call of Duty I think ever made was World at War.  The best was the Modern Warfare series but MW was best out of all.  I will be doing this with a scale of 1 through 10.

BLACK OPS II

7/10

It was the second best CoD ever first being MW.   All that was added to CoD was a really good idea.  The new crawling animation the new campaign idea.  Weapons are great.

CAMPAIGN

7/10

It was a very entertaining Campaign and they put a lot in like opening doors without using an explosive.  But they need to make you more in control of that kind of stuff.  Then the story it's self was good I love the way it continued on from Black Ops.  I love how you could change how it ended to that was by far the best touch in Black Ops II although I don't know how they'll get Black Ops III going if the ending in Black Ops II can vary.  Campaign was better than Black Ops but it it's in the future and I prefer the here and now games such as Modern Warfare.

GRAPHICS

8/10

They also did a good job on the graphics best graphics there is all the animations used in campaign.  But the engine they use is getting old and needs an update.

MULTIPLAYER

7/10

Multiplayer is excellent with the new 10 point system for Create-A-Class all the way down to the maps.  I wish the maps were bigger like they were in CoD4:MW but oh well.

Sorry for the long read.  What is you opinion on Black Ops II?

To the multiplayer. No.

It's nothing but laggy ****. The 10 point system is a rip-off from the loadouts in MAG.

Fix the lag, then it will deserve a good rating. Or simply tone down the lag compensation to like how it was in MW2.

mischaelite

Regarding the multiplayer this is 3arcs crownjewel and their first installment that is really great fun to play, like MW2 was for IW back in 2010.

hyper72

Crap internet great play get a job................great internet connection punished to hell LAG COMP gaming killing shyt.

I'd love this game if they could iron out a few, minor details:

• Make it playable for all the people whose consoles freeze every time they try to load the menu.
    • Fix the horrid lag compensation, or better yet eliminate it entirely so that "you need to upgrade your internet" would actually be a valid response to someone complaining about lag.
    • Fix theater so that it actually records all your gameplay, instead of one or two games when the stars align just so.
    • Patch the various (glaring) bugs, glitches, and exploits which have been pointed out in numerous videos.
    • Admit that there's a problem with the matchmaking.  I'm not even asking for a fix at this point, just admit that it's broken.
    • Stop wasting time and effort trying to promote "features" that nobody wants (League Play, Skill-based Matchmaking, CodCasting) and instead focus on fixing the issues which affect nearly everyone who plays.
    • Clean up the coding so it doesn't take anywhere from 3-10 minutes for each Ground War game to launch.

Yeah, if those few, insignificant things were patched then I'd gladly give this title a 9/10 for MP.

YO_MOM_IS_NEXT

i have't finished campaign yet. i USED to be very happy with the Multi Player. but.. during the past couple weeks, lagg has been horrible. i constantly go negative, which is not like me. i spawn in front of enemy and friendly bullets alike. the enemy spawns behind me regularly. i lose most gunfights, though i'm firing as i round a corner due to knowing they are there. i get sniped with a pistol from across a map before i can even ADS. i could go on..

the game used to play very fair. as of late, i now play MW2.