1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next 82 Replies Latest reply: Jan 17, 2013 11:42 AM by Photoman23 Go to original post RSS
  • 60. Re: Why I am not complaining...
    Laggggggg

src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4wIZp_E2CxQ"

The game is advertised mainly for its multiplayer aspects.  Considering they sell their DLC as a quarterly season pass, you would assume that Treyarch would support their game throughout this premium period. The lack of any real substantive response from Mr. Vanderhaar concerning the state of the game leads me to believe that it will not be supported in any meaningful way.

• 61. Re: Why I am not complaining...
    starbuckfrack

Laggggggg wrote:

src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4wIZp_E2CxQ"

The game is advertised mainly for its multiplayer aspects. Considering they sell their DLC as a quarterly season pass, you would assume that Treyarch would support their game throughout this premium period. The lack of any real substantive response from Mr. Vanderhaar concerning the state of the game leads me to believe that it will not be supported in any meaningful way.

I already said I never denied that. But how much have they actually listened to the issues over the past 4 or 5 years ?

• 62. Re: Why I am not complaining...
    gallp13

Game work fine for majority, I am very happy with the support. Heck had a grizzle about proby bans and this was sorted promptly.

Mate I am delighted!

Sorry it sux for you but that's life hoe that patch it and make it a bit better for you too. Franchise sold 20 million copies in first 2 months vs 28 million for full mw3 season. MP and zombies daily number top 500,000 +. Mate it all golden.

• 63. Re: Why I am not complaining...
    Laggggggg

I'll admit I'm a bit jealous but Glad it works for you and the ..cough "majority" .  Anyways back to more Dota 2, and Darkfall: Unholy Wars.

cheers to you, old mate

• 64. Re: Why I am not complaining...

It's responses like yours that I am talking about.  I understand what 3Arch is and isn't legally obligated to do for this game. 

To tell people they don't have a leg to stand on when they have complaints about multiplayer simply because multiplayer is considered an afterthought, a free addon or a bonus, is stupid.  Multiplayer defines the Call of Duty franchise.

BTW, I personally have no issues with the game myself and feel I have gotten my money's worth out of it.

• 65. Re: Why I am not complaining...
    zombies4lyfe

But the thing is, some people need to complain about certian things. If this world worked the way you described it, then all we would be getting year after year is just another mw3.

But i like treyarch, they always put new things in games. Besides a cuple small things like your streaks dont bank even though they dont stack kinda annoys me, along with how a cuple kill streaks were over thrown, so that many people will never achieve those score streaks.

• 66. Re: Why I am not complaining...
    xmrythem

I'm not complaining because I enjoy the game. the lag isn't any better or worse than mw2. people are just freaking themselves out.

• 67. Re: Why I am not complaining...
    djtn

gallp13 wrote:

Played today.

Butter smooth. 

Dominated.

Love this game.

Gallp - were you not one of the people in MW3 that suffered from the lag / out of sync issues? If so, what changed on your end? New ISP? Hardware? Router settings? Location? Maybe your play style or game type?

• 68. Re: Why I am not complaining...

Appreciate all the disscussion and like I said in my OP, I know there are issues with the game and just for the record I usually have a 4 bar connection and do experience lag issues and get lagged outta games and lobby's alot, but just choose not to complain about it as I see others complaining and nothing being done about it...so I just accept the game as it is and enjoy playing it despite the issues.

Not saying anyone is wrong for complaining, just stating why I am not complaining...despite it all I really enjoy this game.

• 69. Re: Why I am not complaining...
    weed-cobolt

And i grew up with toys that was home made. Today kids can by guns... So?

Anyway, when i by games today there is a certain level of quality that i think a can expect.

When the quality is too far off the expectations i complain.

When you by something you kind of excpect that it works properly.

1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next