1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next 82 Replies Latest reply: Jan 17, 2013 11:42 AM by Photoman23 Go to original post RSS
  • 70. Re: Why I am not complaining...
    Rednecksniper39

weed-cobolt wrote:

And i grew up with toys that was home made. Today kids can by guns... So?

Don't know what country you live in but kids today can not buy guns. Can their parents by them a gun? Sure but anyone under the age of 18 can not buy a gun. Some specific guns or states require you to be 21.

• 71. Re: Why I am not complaining...

I agree, but for the most part the game works fine.  Most of what I hear all complaints being contributed to is "Lag" and that is due to internet connections if I am not mistaken and not the way the game was made.

• 72. Re: Why I am not complaining...

weed-cobolt wrote:

Anyway, when i by games today there is a certain level of quality that i think a can expect.

When the quality is too far off the expectations i complain.

When you by something you kind of excpect that it works properly.

Exactly!! I did not buy a NEW game for it to be a downgrade of the last one.

• 73. Re: Why I am not complaining...
    weed-cobolt

If i was able to play FPS games online 10 years ago without this problems than it sure is how that the game was made. To make more money=more people to play i guess this is the result. In the good old days if your connection was good the gameplay was good. I remember complaining when the ping was above 15 ms. (If the line was stable, which it was, you could make adjustemnt yourself to compensate. TimeNudge in Q3 for example).

This is beoynd crappy online experience. And for those saying that multiplayer is a bonus to this single player game; i think that a lot of people buy this for multiplayer only.

• 74. Re: Why I am not complaining...

I am somewhat ignorant on alot of this, but the question that came to mind...10 yrs ago was the game you played a console or PC and did it have dedicated servers or was it dependent on the internet of different hosts?

• 75. Re: Why I am not complaining...
    Dyn4mics

Photoman23 wrote:

Appreciate all the disscussion and like I said in my OP, I know there are issues with the game and just for the record I usually have a 4 bar connection and do experience lag issues and get lagged outta games and lobby's alot, but just choose not to complain about it as I see others complaining and nothing being done about it...so I just accept the game as it is and enjoy playing it despite the issues.

Not saying anyone is wrong for complaining, just stating why I am not complaining...despite it all I really enjoy this game.

I brought this up a couple of times.

Those who started in MW3 and now BO2 either just accept the flaws or don't know that the previous game played better online.

• 76. Re: Why I am not complaining...

Yeah,  I guess in my case..."ignorance is bliss".  I don't discount the issues, but I guess I do just accept them and for the most part enjoy the game.

• 77. Re: Why I am not complaining...
    Dyn4mics

Photoman23 wrote:

Yeah,  I guess in my case..."ignorance is bliss".  I don't discount the issues, but I guess I do just accept them and for the most part enjoy the game.

When you get to the heart of the issue, the gameplay is an OPINION.

You do know what they say about opinions right?

• 78. Re: Why I am not complaining...
    weed-cobolt

I have played many years on PC before switching to console. But i had better experince playing via 56k modem than on this.

I have played many FPS games on xbox and PS3 before BO2. (For example all COD since COD4.)

All of previous games was better (exept when all the hackers came along). But they will take over this game when time come.

Just make it simple. Good connection=good gameplay. If you do not have good connection then upgrade. That is how it should be.

• 79. Re: Why I am not complaining...

LOL, yep!

1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next