1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next 82 Replies Latest reply: Jan 17, 2013 11:42 AM by Photoman23 Go to original post RSS
  • 80. Re: Why I am not complaining...
    Dyn4mics

weed-cobolt wrote:

I have played many years on PC before switching to console. But i had better experince playing via 56k modem than on this.

I have played many FPS games on xbox and PS3 before BO2. (For example all COD since COD4.)

All of previous games was better (exept when all the hackers came along). But they will take over this game when time come.

Just make it simple. Good connection=good gameplay. If you do not have good connection then upgrade. That is how it should be.

If they wanted to make this game an E-sport, that's what they would be focusing on. Not trying to smooth player movements which allows players with higher ping to have their hitbox floating around somewhere in the abyss.

• 81. Re: Why I am not complaining...
    weed-cobolt

And now i will go online and play the last three levels and complete prestige master.

Then i will start up a new account on Netflix for one month free, just to keep me away from this.

• 82. Re: Why I am not complaining...

LOL!

1 5 6 7 8 9 Previous Next