9 Replies Latest reply: Jan 18, 2013 2:20 PM by avaks RSS

Customer Care - thanks for modding that one.  GG

HK_Pickles

Seriously...

I put up a post requesting info about who to direct questions to since @pcdev is absent, and you remove it without answering the question.  After it was there for 5 days.  GG

Be embarrassed.

• Re: Customer Care - thanks for modding that one.  GG
    Ai-Silentshot

they are just ashamed of there game and they dont wanna show any mistakes they made.

Treyarch mistakes were made.

HK_Pickles

Day 7.

It's a simple question.

"Who or where or what do we direct our questions to if @pcdev has been absent for a month, your 800 number says too busy call back, and you don't answer questions here?"

Do you think because you are hiding behind a computer that you are immune to common courtesy, and customer service?  You sold me a product that is incomplete and not working as intended or advertised.  I am using all channels that you have provided to reach out for anwers, and you are ignoring me.

This according to the Better Business Bureau is cause for potential investigation and/or legal action.  So I will ask politely and calmy one last time.  I'll even make the font bigger so you can't say you didn't see it:

"Who or where or what do we direct our questions to if @pcdev has been absent for a month?  Your 800 number says too busy call back, and you don't answer questions here.  So who do we reach out to?"

PS - I would recommend not deleting this.

InfamousMist

I noticed that @pcdev hasn't posted a tweet since december, it is very unlikely that he will answer. But, there's another twitter account called pcdev_assist that has awnsered many people's questions, recently. You have a better chance of getting a reply if you send to @pcdev_assist.

HK_Pickles

InfamousMist wrote:

I noticed that @pcdev hasn't posted a tweet since december, it is very unlikely that he will answer. But, there's another twitter account called pcdev_assist that has awnsered many people's questions, recently. You have a better chance of getting a reply if you send to @pcdev_assist.

Thanks for the heads up.  Although they don't really state anywhere on this forum or otherwise that @pcdev_assist is an official channel.  And the fact that we need to guess and investigate is...

Poor.  Very poor.

Tunnleram

What a joke. Seriously.

They just spit in PC community's face... They are now more concerned about making some more money and DLC for consoles than to focus on actual problems! Support (if there is any) is so lame, even this forum does not work for majority of people who intend to ask for help!
    I have not expected this from Treyarch. SHAME!