1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 53 Replies Latest reply: Jan 22, 2013 8:44 PM by watchforchris Go to original post RSS
  • 50. Re: Something needs to be done about players quitting. Please Read.

I'm just an average zombie player, but more than anything I hate this one scenario that keeps me so frustrated :

10 yr olds that constantly go down in the early rounds, and curse the **** out of you when you don't try to revive them while a horde is following you. Just complete ignorance. I am GONNA REVIVE YOU! Just give me a freaking second. Then they call you a **** and quit.

My solution: if someone quits there should be a 10 sec invincibility or a limited power weapon drop or meat. Something to help you get to the next round and strategize how to continue with a man down.

... And also, the ee isn't over yet

• 51. Re: Something needs to be done about players quitting. Please Read.

The problem isnt people quitting. Idc if they cant take it. The problem is rounds not friggin counting just because they quit. So they MAKE me care about people quitting. Stop this already treyarch. STOP IT!!,!

• 52. Re: Something needs to be done about players quitting. Please Read.

if they removed the total number of downs/deaths you have and removing the emblems, then people wouldnt quit as much because they wouldnt have a reason to.. i mean, if you're at round 10 and you die, itll be illogical to back out and start a new game..

K/D is a worthless thing to brag about considering you can just play a custom match of town starting at round 20, accumulate x amount of kills then when you know you're about to have your first down, just back out and itll record your kills, and you wont have a death added.

• 53. Re: Something needs to be done about players quitting. Please Read.

I agree you see I have one good game out of 20 because of people leaving migrating host and so on. Now I have left twice in a game and that was do to my girlfriend pluging in the toaster and blowing a breaker and the pipes freezing "what a mess that was" it would be great if I had players to play zombies with that wouldn't leave everytime they went down its not my fault they ran by them selfs now is it? Anyone want an active player add watchchris

1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next