35 Replies Latest reply: Jan 26, 2013 11:16 AM by electricfuneralfire RSS

Killing zombies from other peoples Trains.....

electricfuneralfire

Hate to start negative threads but here it goes....

I want to start by saying if you are running a train and someone keeps coming to where your at knowing you are there and wiping out your zombies then yes that is a dck move.

Other than that if someone randomly runs up and takes out your zombies it is likely because they have a hoarde behind them and just want to prevent cornering eachother in with your hoardes.

I promised my self I would stay 100% nice about this but I cant think of any other way to phrase what im about to say. Here it goes.... Ok, just because you gather up a hoarde of zombies doesnt mean they are your zombies, that doesnt even make sense. And if I have a hoarde of zombies chasing me and I get close to your hoarde then a bunch of zombies are going to branch off and come after me. Do they then become my zombies? And when do I have a right to kill them? Do I have to wait until im down?

Bottom line is dont run trains and expect to never have your hoarde taken out. And if you think it has to do with kill whoring then rememebr who is off running a train by themselves trying to get all the kills.

And I dont even car if its Ascension or Tranzit, if I have to go off and do something like hit the box and I feel your train threatens my life then your train is going down my friend.

Feel free to flame me all you want but unless one player keeps trolling you and taking your hoarde out over and over you have no right to complan about "your" zombies getting killed. Is someone just supposed to let your zombies branch off and kill them?

Ever since Kino I have played with randoms and heard them complain because I killed "thier" zombies. Even tho if I didnt take out their hoarde we both probably would have died.

Honestly if its me and someone kills my zombies i think heck yeah get you some kills. Even if they do it over and over.

• Re: Killing zombies from other peoples Trains.....

Haha I agree! no matter what any one says you know you've done it before too...after all it's just a game no reason to start getting mad with other players ... I've had ppl rage quit because I had to hit the box in nuketown and they branched off towards me so of course I'm going to kill them be4 they kill me. Ppl please stop whining about it and just accept it. It's gonna happen, especially in higher rounds.

I'm with you for the most part. It also makes a difference what map we are on ascension or tranzit there is no need to wipe out my train there's more than one way to get where you are going, and I tell you where I'm going to be if you are there I can only assume you are there to take my kills( they became my kills when I worked to get them built up to conserve my amo at risk to my life not yours) if you have got to go through then that's fine make a hole no need to wipe them out, or just tell me your coming I will get them out of your way( if you don't have a mike there $5 on eBay). If you want to call me a point whore then so be it quit trying to run the hole map you will get the same amount I do, I can't help it if you don't have a good strategy. The same goes for at the beginning of the game, leave my window alone. I will not leave until I have 1200 points and I will have a turbine part so you are only shooting yourself in the foot because I will not finish it till I have 1200 points. If you can't survive that long you don't belong there. go play custom or solo( I know solo doesn't always work). 

electricfuneralfire

I agree overactivision. I myself wont kill a single zombie out of someones train unless I absolutey have to.

redx165

What I do is if they steal my kills I won't revive them. If you want to ruin my gameplay than I'm not going to help you when you need it. But running circles gets old fast now. I hate it when my whole team runs them. One of the reasons why I quit playing Ascension. I rather work as a team to survive than by myself. I also do the same move on TranZit. I feel these random players leave way too early. I want to get atleast 1,200-1,500 points than I'll leave. Too bad they can't seperate people who want to run circles and people who want to work as a team. ( Good old WaW days. Before youtube ruin teamwork ).

~THE NOOB KILLER

sprightlyrhyme

I understand what ya saying but you wnt leave til 1200point thats fine, do u need to pick up a part to stop other people leaving?/ using turbine.

redx165

Yes because no one want's to open the door. Would you rather get out using a free door or spend YOUR points on the door?

Remember 750 points against FREE.

~THE NOOB KILLER

electricfuneralfire

If someone wants to stay in the beginning room bad enough to hold a part i will stay no problem. Its best to stay as a team.

When the bus leaves and the person stiil hasnt made the turbine then they are a troll lol.

sprightlyrhyme

Just sayin get ur points then pick up turbine part no need to trap everyone each to there own but i leave asap when i have the turbine and hop to the bank for points 1500points is ok but ive had people insist on being there till rnd 5ect hogging the part jus saying  dnt make other people follow your stratergy again each to their own

sounds to me like your the one who dosen't want the door open...I on the other hand...want it open as soon as I hit 1000 you know why....because now you don't have to have that extra hundred to hit the bank...it take it out of the bank for you...so stop being an ass and thinking about yourself....build that damn turbine and stop part hoarding....and this is why I am very selective about who I play with...no one wants to deal with someone like you only worried about what they want...grow up...it's called teamwork

No offense, but this is a little b*tch move.  Why hold the rest of the team from getting set up?   I'm not going to take your bus, don't be scared, I run to town.  I only need 1000 points to get my game started (open the bank).  I hate playing with people that take a turbine part because it is usually indicitive of a lack of skill.  They hold the part till round 4-5, then die 4 rounds later while trying to hit the box.

Put money in the bank, run from depot to town at the beggining, get your perks.  I never ride the bus anymore.  If people need to keep killing while I'm setting up, fine, I don't need you to wait for me.  So don't make me wait for you.

Ps I don't rage quit I just wait till round 30 bring about 40 zombies to you in the middle of the round and circle you while you die. If that doesn't work I will wait 5 more rounds and do it agin. 

sprightlyrhyme

Nicly said:) we play together, we survive together, we kill together. Otherwise play solo!

electricfuneralfire

Also im definately against hogging zombie at teh beginning of a game. There is literally no reason for that.

On round one every game I stab one zombie and leave the rest for my team no joke. Alot of times I will even wait to let everyone else get all the zombies and if one is left I will get it. Same thing on round 2.

I will sacrifice my kills to let my squad get off to a good start.

Getting off to a "good start" has nothing to do with the kills in the start.  Get to the bank, everyone has an "amazing start" instead, and all it takes is 1 person getting 1000

It's not smart to use the bank with randoms chances are the host will leave and screw you. Like I sad that's why I always hold on to a fan part so my success is as solid as posable, and if you want to yell at me to finish the turbine that's fine that's what the mute button is for.  

electricfuneralfire

Even if you go straight to the bank your not gonna get there until round 5 or 6. Unless you hold a zombie but then you will still have to have money to open all the doors, get the power on, make sure you find the hatch and etc.

But like I said in another post, hogging zombies doesnt make it as hard on other players on Tranzit just because of the bank.

Regardless hogging kills is a dic move because you never know when that lack of points is gonna fk someone over.

You can easily get to the bank on round 1.  Run backwards from Depot, then cross the lava on the far right side.  No problem at all without jugg or knuckles, I do it every game.

I do a backwards loop running every time I start.  Usually I get points, jugg, stamina, then turn the power on, grab tombstone, double tap from the farm, knuckles from diner, then hit the box a few times before I go PaP.  In a 4 player match, I can do all this no problem without making people wait to advance the round.

electricfuneralfire

Yeah that strategy can work. And you leave your turbine by Jugg so you have Jugg until the power is on.

The only thing I would do different is stay at power until the bus comes because I hate running around the fog without knuckles. You take a chance evertime you go out there without knuckles even tho that chance isnt to great that early on. Sure the Bowie knife is there but I dont even like running around in fog wit just a Bowie lol. The fog monkeys still slow you down way to much.

The main reason I never do this your strategy is the Hatch. Even if it is at the Depot I dont want to take a chance of loosing it running through the fog. And if its not at the Depot then I dont want it in the hands of a noob who will loose it or put it on the bus lol. Also if its at the Depot or diner I put it straight in the diner.

Hatch is number one priority for me only because I cant turn on the power as soon as the game starts. If I dont find the Hatch at the diner or Depot then power by far becomes #1 priority.

Mdog1

If a zombie is going to kill you then by all means kill it. It is not okay when I am running the train at farm around the semi, and you are hitting the box to take your ray gun and blast away my hoard. If the zombie even has a 1% chance to kill you then pre emptively kill it so it doesn't become a higher %, but if they're all following me then for god sakes don't just use the ray gun on the 20 zombies I have following me that I haven't gotten the opportunity to kill yet for whatever reason. Funny thing is the guy that did that I told him he lost his revive privellages for the match (Shotgun), and because he killed the hoard they started to rapidly spawn at the window, and his ray gun downed him. So while I stood right next to him, and asked him if he regreted his decision now he rage quit. Morale of the story is I blocked him...

electricfuneralfire

Well if he was killing all of them just to be a dic then thats his fault. But on Farm if someone is running a train when the other players get overrun the have no choice but to cross paths with your train because its in the middle of the map.

I quit playing Farm because of all the people that tried to keep training and used no team work.

If you have an organized team of 4 people, thats the only way I can see the strategy where one person trains and the others hold a spot down work. With randoms its an automatic fail.

Not sure of the exact details of your game but I wont hesitate what so ever to take out a whole hoarde of someone running a train in the middle of Farm.

Actaully if there is one example from BO2 I could pick out and say "this is one situation where im taking out a whole train" that would be it.

If im in the second floor of the house or the second floor of the barn and get over run then I am jumping directly down into that train. I mean directly.

DontBanMyAccounts

we both think the same, in smoe way, if i have a train on the tunnel on tranzit, i dont mind a little help when im about to buy more ammo or need to reload, selfish players my friend

RichardSoSoft

with the banking system....it dont matter no more lol...but hoard stealing and train crossing is why i play in my own area away from others if they dont know what they are doin

good point...this is why i started a thread on manners in zombies. on the one hand, i do get mad when someone "takes" my train but then again, what really makes them mine? and if they run towards you, does that make them yours? also if you have an explosive kind of weapon, it works best when you shoot from far away, which often involves killing someone else's train.

Banking system yea that's great. Ever pull 20000 out to go buy your stuff and the host leave? I have. That's why I don't bank with randoms, and if I'm playing with friends they know better than to kill some ones train unless It poses a curint threat to them.

For the record they become my zombies when I train with them, because I'm the one who is at risk, the guy that just sees my train as e-z points has no risk, everyone elce does his work. thats also the guy that fires at everything that moves until he runs out of amo and then wines about it.  

Heres the problems with your ideas: First of all, they can be "your" zombies, I mean your running the train, and what if its not light threatening or anything like that? Then you have a random idiot taking kills that he cannot get on his own because he is such a noob and has to rely on you.. You mentioned it has to do with getting all the kills? Wrong, a train can also be used as a defensive move rather than offensive. You first said in a situation like the above its a dck move, and yes you are right, however, what about those morons who have a train behind them and go after you instead of an easier alternative? Then what would you do? Blame him or yourself?

•  

what about those morons who have a train behind them and go after you instead of an easier alternative?

You're saying... people run their trains into other people on purpose?  What?

electricfuneralfire

LIke I said, I wont kill a single zombie out of someones train if I dont have to and if someone keeps killing your train over and over then they are just being dics. Ethier that or they are just a noob who hasnt developed enough game awareness to realize when they go that way you are there.

Good post. At the end of the day the game is about surviving and killing hordes of zombies, not arguing over who gets to kill the zombies. If someone kills your train, then let them. You'll be laughing in the long run because you save precious ammo for the higher rounds while they will be left with nothing.

electricfuneralfire

Indeed, if someone wants to kill your train over and over and be a troll (or just a noob who doesnt know better lol) then teabag them when they go down lol. Whether they are a troll or noob they will go down probably a few times before round 20. Noobs just because they are noobs and trolls because they are focused on trolling not survivng.

I just want people to realize sometimes it has to be done. Most experienced players already know this. But there are also some solid new players (or just plain noobs) that may not realize this yet.

I know it doesnt do much good posting on here but dam ive had so many times when ive killed someones train one time out of a whole game and that one time I do it I hear "get off my train bro, you suck" even tho I literally just saved this dudes life has he was getting trapped by zombies.