34 Replies Latest reply: Jan 26, 2013 8:09 AM by asianman12 RSS

Earned my first probation in over six years

Ok So you insist on putting me in losing games. You insist on putting me in fremch lonnies that are lagged to hell.

Worse yet you insist on putting me in games where they have spawn traps set up.

Then when I dashboard because I am bored with being repeatedly spawn raped from the first second I get into a game <CTF on hijacked> YOU give ME a probation.

Heres a wild thought fix your garbage and stop that happening, then I wont need to bang out and everyone benefits.

Stick your probation where the sun dont shine!

• Re: Earned my first probation in over six years

"Lobbies" even the forum tools suck lol could not edit!

Are you sure it is the game? Maybe it is your modem, router, nat, ports, ISP, cables, wired or wireless, mtu, television, monitor or the air quality in your region.  I do not care if all your other games do not have issues, this is still relevant concerning Black Ops 2.  *hides*

Nothing to do with my gear, I have used everything up to and including Cisco pro gear.

Plus the gear doesnt influence putting me in French lobbies when I am in the UK, nor putting me in to games that are over 75% done and the other side are spawnt trapping you when you join.

CTF is renowned for spawn trapping and its not hard to set up <I will not play that way>.

Last game <Hijacked> I joined and was spawn killed over and over so I bailed>.

The Previous game my buddy and I were split up and wete on opposite sides <even though in a party>.r

I guess thats fine if you are a booster, but I play this for fun and for the social interaction with friends, this game splits parties way too often imho.

BTW I NEVER get host <I checked before bailing> so it makes no odds to anyone else what I do. one of the games today that caused this was a host migration 11 players players in lobby yet no good host available, Come on really?

You came on the forums to complain about a 5 minute ban? Awesome.

I find too many people trying to spawn trap/kill in Highjacked, it is a joke. Something needs fixed on HJ spawns, really the only map i find people doing this.

maccabi

so you came here to complain that due to your own xenophobic attitude towards the french you felt the need to back out and got punished as a result.

Really, you view a distance and regional infrastructure issue <french lobbies being significantly wan broadband as "Xenophobic" ?>

Not sure what meds you are on Macabbi but I would suggest a new presicription old son?

maccabi

Mahburg wrote:

Really, you view a distance and regional infrastructure issue <french lobbies being significantly wan broadband as "Xenophobic" ?>

Not sure what meds you are on Macabbi but I would suggest a new presicription old son?

wheres the issue , im assuming your uk based from your terminology in your firsdt post.. france is local to us , if you dont get a good ping to france then thats not the game thats your isp/connection.

My use of xenophobic was purely in relation to the fact you cited laggy french lobbies, as im sure like many uk players you see french players and back out or just assume the games going to be bad.

heck im in wales and its very rare i dont have 4 bars and smooth gameplay in french lobbies.

Well you have been lucky then, My experience with French lobbies differs from yours however thats no excuse for hurling Xenophobe around without knowing your facts, yes I am UK based <Lincs> I play with Lots of EU players, a number of my Friends list are Dutch and US players.

I have issues with French lobbies due to the nature of a number of players on Wan broadband.

Dont specifically have issues with Others apart from occassional Italian and spanish lobbies when they are in more rural areas <which is why I didnt add those in>.

Also I have two ISPS at home and have run tests of the Office Broadband, the issues remain the same <not ISP related>.

maccabi

Mahburg wrote:

I have issues with French lobbies due to the nature of a number of players on Wan broadband.

erm smallish point france has a much better internet infrastructure than the uk does. Heck end of last year our new "broadband minister" cited france as one of the countries we look up to and aspire too when it comes to internet infrastrcture.

Sorry totally disagree with you lets leave it at that we arent gonna agree

Thanks for clearing that up........... It's our fault we get a full ping to the host in France and thier friends in the lobby can only get a 3 bar! 

maccabi

GetOverYourSelf wrote:

Thanks for clearing that up........... It's our fault we get a full ping to the host in France and thier friends in the lobby can only get a 3 bar! 

you know what your main problem is.. you like a few others here assume everything is "you"centric when trying to score a point.

theres 12 /18 players in a session why would the bad session be down to you then?

Thats rich coming from you! as you try and shut anything down and point out this or thart aint valid for wehatever reason because you hav'nt an issue! FFS you even tried to say that shots of STILL footage were not valid for the reason of.............LAG!!!!!!  THASTS PROBOBLY THE MOST STUPID COMMENT I'VE POSTED TO THIS SITE. you seriously sound like the North Korean Government.

maccabi

GetOverYourSelf wrote:

Thats rich coming from you! as you try and shut anything down and point out this or thart aint valid for wehatever reason because you hav'nt an issue! FFS you even tried to say that shots of STILL footage were not valid for the reason of.............LAG!!!!!!  THASTS PROBOBLY THE MOST STUPID COMMENT I'VE POSTED TO THIS SITE. you seriously sound like the North Korean Government.

you know if you're going to try to berate me i will give you the same advice i give others of your ilk..

if you're going to state i said something i suggest you provide proof of that else *inserts 4 letter accronym*  *sighs yet another new account that has mostly replied to just me really getting old now

wierd though of all the things i get accused of not once has any member of the cbg ever managed to provide said proof..

also free protip when this thread gets locked due to the flaming.. dont assume theres some conspiracy at play as you lot usually do,

Missed the point again I see..... I think he's refering to the FACT that playing in French lobbies can result in alot of 3 bar pings, who manage to do consistantly well.....even though their stats are a joke!  You do make me laugh though.... The irony of calling someone who plays online Xenophobic.Your attempt at deflecting the real issue just makes you look like a characature of your usual self...... which would'nt look out of place next to Kim Jong Un!

It gets better, so I get thrown into an awful lobby again just now no hope of winning it, decide to stick with it <as folks suggest> wait for the next game for a fresh start <having taken the loss> get kicked as the game is on the last five seconds and placed in yet another losing game with no hope of doing anything useful <so two losses outside of my control> I have lost count of the numbers of times this has occurred to me.

By the way Maccabi I have been doing business in France and travelling there for over 30 years. I also am part owner in a bussiness in the south of Paris so I am fully familiar with the broadband infrastructure over there < I use it a lot when over there>.

Spent 10 days near Carcassone last year and can recommend Puy du Fou if anyone has kids <south of Le Mans>

http://www.puydufou.com/en

So basically OP is mad because he can't take a loss from joining a game in progress for whatever reason be it: losing game, French people, spawn traps, etc.

So he dashboards and receives a probation.  And he feels not at all to blame for it? 

Now I think I've seen it all.  the mentality of the COD player.  Should place that in with the definition of "insanity".